Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pleased for the Women’s team today but… 18:08 - Oct 4 with 730 viewspatrickswell

I only caught about 10 minutes of the first half, and if that Sheffield United effort wasn’t over the line, then it can only have been about a handful millimetres worth that didn’t cross the line.

Still, 5 games unbeaten….
0
Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 18:47 - Oct 4 with 566 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good, no VAR, just proper football and total reliance on the eyesight of the assistant referee.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 18:50 - Oct 4 with 555 viewsredrickstuhaart

I didn't think it was. Only a small gap between ball and line on the replay- unlikely to be all of it I think, but certainly lucky.

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

1
Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 19:42 - Oct 4 with 414 viewsMark

Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 18:47 - Oct 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Good, no VAR, just proper football and total reliance on the eyesight of the assistant referee.


I agree football is much better without VAR. Goalline technology has been around years though, and I have no problem with that.
0
Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 20:56 - Oct 4 with 238 viewsNthQldITFC

Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 18:50 - Oct 4 by redrickstuhaart

I didn't think it was. Only a small gap between ball and line on the replay- unlikely to be all of it I think, but certainly lucky.


Fortunately, there's one frame in the youtube video where the ball is on the ground and from the shallow angle, as you say, there's not much gap visible, so when viewed from above I'm 99% certain that's not over the line, whole of the ball.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 22:36 - Oct 4 with 115 viewsbackwaywhen

Pleased for the Women’s team today but… on 20:56 - Oct 4 by NthQldITFC

Fortunately, there's one frame in the youtube video where the ball is on the ground and from the shallow angle, as you say, there's not much gap visible, so when viewed from above I'm 99% certain that's not over the line, whole of the ball.


Who cares we won …….again.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026