Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Back from the game|
at 17:49 2 Oct 2021
I will take losing a game but there was no passion or desire! You can see the talent and there is no doubt we now have better players, but there was not one player hurting and showing to put it right. That’s the bit that hurts me.
JD was my man of the match. Defends well and if anything is asked to do too much.
Morsy has the talent and Fraser is a player! Evans showed what we missed today in midfield for 10 mins before half time.
I am a Cook fan but the players have to do more. He needs to find a better combo up top and fix midfield.
at 18:35 13 Jan 2021
Nothing groundbreaking I know but I never have info. My mate is a PNE fan and knows Harrop. The lad is keen to come to Town. He has spoken to other clubs but Town came across the best in discussions. He is desperate to play regular first team football and feels like he would fit in at Town. The whole thing is being held up by PNE at the moment.
|Best way to contact the club?|
at 07:49 3 Dec 2020
I am appalled that the club haven’t rectified this ridiculous situation with Phill’s ban. Has anyone found the best way to contact the club without just being put in a spam folder?
|Ipswich story tomorrow- Alan Nixon|
at 19:01 26 Sep 2020
Stories tomorrow on: Villa Bournemouth Bradford Brighton Burnley Chelsea Palace Ipswich Liverpool Northampton Sheff U Sheff Wed Watford WBA West Ham NO Q AND A. COUPONS TO RIP UP.
at 19:26 25 Aug 2020
Not in the Bristol Rovers squad tonight. I only mention it as we were linked with him.
|Back from the game|
at 20:21 23 Feb 2019
-we started really well and it would have been a great game to watch but the red card ruined it. It felt harsh to me and the penalty looked soft from our end.
- the player gave everything they had with Keane, Pennington, Judge and Nolan looking great. There was some strong passing football that has been missing for so long.
- the injuries during the game just adds to feeling it is fate that relegation happens the seasons.
- first class fans again today and pretty much everyone waited to clap the players off and appreciate the efforts.
- the defensive side of our game is still so weak but I can’t moan after we went down to 10 men.
- I just hope Collins and Harrison are fit for the next game.
at 19:03 24 Sep 2018
Sorry I have been mad busy with a new job so I may have missed it. Is Rowe injured? He isn’t in the squad or under 23s.
|Forum Votes: ||27|
|Comment Votes: ||82|
|Prediction League: ||0|