Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are spurs always short of youngsters? 10:55 - May 28 with 3426 viewssuffolkpoker

Then they borrow ours and not other London clubs. I know klug was at spurs.
It always feels like it's a view to buy with our best youngsters

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 10:56 - May 28 with 3413 viewsuefacup81

It would be nice to see some sort of reciprocal arrangement where we get first dibs on their youngsters they're looking to loan out, but that would be too forward-thinking I guess?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 11:03 - May 28 with 3379 viewsbournemouthblue

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 10:56 - May 28 by uefacup81

It would be nice to see some sort of reciprocal arrangement where we get first dibs on their youngsters they're looking to loan out, but that would be too forward-thinking I guess?

Indeed, otherwise we just look like their feeder club

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 11:18 - May 28 with 3340 viewsElderGrizzly

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 10:56 - May 28 by uefacup81

If they'd only lent us Andros Townsend or Jake Livermore....

Agree though and i'm sure this will be reciprocated as we wouldn't do it for no benefit and probably not at all if Klug wasn't here
Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 11:48 - May 28 with 3267 viewsuefacup81

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 11:18 - May 28 by ElderGrizzly

Agree though and i'm sure this will be reciprocated as we wouldn't do it for no benefit and probably not at all if Klug wasn't here

On the other hand, though, I guess the club has no choice but to let the players go if Spurs ask. The alternative is the youth players/their parents finding out that the club have refused the request, and them throwing their toys out of the pram...

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 12:18 - May 28 with 3221 viewsbournemouthblue

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 11:48 - May 28 by uefacup81

On the other hand, though, I guess the club has no choice but to let the players go if Spurs ask. The alternative is the youth players/their parents finding out that the club have refused the request, and them throwing their toys out of the pram...

They also presumably get to face better opposition?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 12:20 - May 28 with 3217 viewsDubtractor

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 11:18 - May 28 by ElderGrizzly

That was 7 years ago now!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 13:15 - May 28 with 3097 viewsFreddies_Ears

International call-ups, I think.
Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 16:11 - May 28 with 2987 viewsEly_Blue

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 12:20 - May 28 by Dubtractor

Oh yeah because Grant Ward was how long ago?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 17:03 - May 28 with 2914 viewsPinewoodblue

Isn't it a compliment to our academy that Spurs look to Town to strengthen their team for an overseas tournament. If our academy was useless this wouldn't be happening. The number of Town players that are being included in England squads is also encouraging. Shame then that we have a first team manager who sets out the first team to play in the way they do.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 17:33 - May 28 with 2882 viewsitfcjoe

None of the players that have been involved have been signed by Spurs (or anyone else), have they bought anyone from us since Jason Dozzell?

It's a great experience for the boys and will benefit them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 17:56 - May 28 with 2842 viewstextbackup

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 12:20 - May 28 by Dubtractor

Mick saved us 4 years ago

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 18:11 - May 28 with 2823 viewsPinewoodblue

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 17:33 - May 28 by itfcjoe

None of the players that have been involved have been signed by Spurs (or anyone else), have they bought anyone from us since Jason Dozzell?

Didn't Spurs sign Charlie Brown from our academy? his younger brother is one of the players loaned by Spurs for this tournament.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 18:22 - May 28 with 2803 viewsitfcjoe

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 18:11 - May 28 by Pinewoodblue

Didn't Spurs sign Charlie Brown from our academy? his younger brother is one of the players loaned by Spurs for this tournament.

He went to Chelsea

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 18:32 - May 28 with 2791 viewsuefacup81

By the same token, it seemed to be the cause for Benyu having a spell as a Big Time Charlie and almost ruining his Town career.

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 18:34 - May 28 with 2788 viewsitfcjoe

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 18:32 - May 28 by uefacup81

By the same token, it seemed to be the cause for Benyu having a spell as a Big Time Charlie and almost ruining his Town career.

That's not the case, he was allowed to go there as hos attitude had been bad previously and MMc was happy for him to potentially go permanently

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 10:27 - May 29 with 2516 viewsmarchy

How dare you. Taricco.
Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 14:39 - May 29 with 2419 viewsJuggsy

Why are spurs always short of youngsters? on 10:27 - May 29 by marchy

How dare you. Taricco.

You beat me to it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024