Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Boris Boris! 19:39 - Jun 7 with 7907 viewsBlueWalloo

Loving the lefty shenanigans on here. So just for balance.

KEEP BRITAIN BLUE

TORY + TOWN.

Genuine Town fan. Just adding some balance
Boris Boris Boris! on 21:52 - Jun 7 with 2161 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:33 - Jun 7 by waveneyblue

And Blue Badger up votes it.... says it all

Sorry, I thought all you rightwing types liked a bit of non-PC humour, free speech and Telling It Like It Is, there, PTA.

I'll try to not like edgy jokes nest time people are defending openly corrupt racist and homophobic criminals who don't believe in investigating historical abuse cases.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 21:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:57 - Jun 7 with 2140 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 19:42 - Jun 7 by Mullet

Balance is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

What has he done well as PM?

He's managed to accept more donations from dodgy Russian billionaires than any other prime minister.

First PM to receive a criminal conviction whilst in office

Biggest peacetime count of excess deaths since Spanish flu

Record fuel prices.

Recognise the man's achievements, for fooks sake.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:57 - Jun 7 with 2133 viewsjeera

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:03 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Quite apt I thought, given 200lbs Of Racist Mince In A 100lb Suit's views on investigations into historical child abuse.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/boris-johnson-slammed-for-saying-money

No confidence vote IMMINENT by BlueBadger 6 Jun 2022 11:02
What is it about Boris you like best - the racism, the homophobia, the corruption, the incompetence or the criminality?

[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 21:07]

Yeah real classy.

“You know, £60 million I saw was being spaffed up a wall on some investigation into historic child abuse."

And still there are people who like this bloke.

I can see no redeeming qualities in any of them anymore.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:59 - Jun 7 with 2116 viewswaveneyblue

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:52 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Sorry, I thought all you rightwing types liked a bit of non-PC humour, free speech and Telling It Like It Is, there, PTA.

I'll try to not like edgy jokes nest time people are defending openly corrupt racist and homophobic criminals who don't believe in investigating historical abuse cases.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 21:54]

and to think you actually edited that boll0cks.

What a clown
Boris Boris Boris! on 22:37 - Jun 7 with 2093 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:59 - Jun 7 by waveneyblue

and to think you actually edited that boll0cks.

What a clown

LOL.LOL. LOLOLOL.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 22:38]

Boris Boris Boris! on 22:43 - Jun 7 with 2083 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:57 - Jun 7 by jeera

Yeah real classy.

“You know, £60 million I saw was being spaffed up a wall on some investigation into historic child abuse."

And still there are people who like this bloke.

I can see no redeeming qualities in any of them anymore.

I always enjoy how Bastion of the Decent Right Wing Not At All Paz Returning here is bang into upvoting people casually dismissing the deaths of vulnerable people and open bigotry, but not the occasional insult chucked at a bloke who's built his career on spreading division, hate and corruption.

Check the one upvote.

Anybody know why .... by jas0999 13 Apr 2022 19:02
… also doesn’t account for those who had other underlying health conditions.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 22:44]

Boris Boris Boris! on 22:47 - Jun 7 with 2074 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 21:45 - Jun 7 by Butterbing

Downvoted by accident. I was just curious to see who had taken the bait.

It's not really trolling if it's the 'troll' who looks angry and stupid.

Boris Boris Boris! on 22:49 - Jun 7 with 2076 viewsjeera

Boris Boris Boris! on 22:43 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

I always enjoy how Bastion of the Decent Right Wing Not At All Paz Returning here is bang into upvoting people casually dismissing the deaths of vulnerable people and open bigotry, but not the occasional insult chucked at a bloke who's built his career on spreading division, hate and corruption.

Check the one upvote.

Anybody know why .... by jas0999 13 Apr 2022 19:02
… also doesn’t account for those who had other underlying health conditions.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 22:44]

I've got that one on ignore. He's a vile excuse for whom I have no time whatsoever.

Nasty piece of work who revels in its own muck.

How anyone can so disgusting and proud of it, who knows? The biggest shame is there's a few of them.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 22:50]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Boris Boris! on 23:06 - Jun 7 with 2048 viewsStokieBlue

"Balance" is the remit of the intelligently defeated.

Spend a few days putting together actual paragraphs then I'll explain why you're wrong. I promise to use small words.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Boris Boris Boris! on 23:16 - Jun 7 with 2037 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Boris Boris Boris! on 20:29 - Jun 7 by Ewan_Oozami

Is Lefty Shenanigans the new Lefty Bumfest?

Nah. Lefty Shenanigans was the bass player for sixties blues/rock combo Blodwyn Pig

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Boris Boris Boris! on 23:20 - Jun 7 with 2018 viewsRyorry

"Ruby, Ruby, Ruby" ✌🏼

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Boris Boris Boris! on 06:29 - Jun 8 with 1909 viewsBlueWalloo

Amazing feedback. Straight to the bottom of the barrel with the responses. Same claptrap every time someone has a different POV on here. No balance, just abuse :-). Fun watching it all unfold though.

I personally see very little between the parties today. One man’s muck is another man’s brass. Same level of incompetence on both sides. Same level of deceit, same level of point scoring and same level of buffoonery. Could have been worse I guess - Dianne Abbott could have been in a position of power!!!
😂😂😂😂
Boris Boris Boris! on 06:50 - Jun 8 with 1889 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 06:29 - Jun 8 by BlueWalloo

Amazing feedback. Straight to the bottom of the barrel with the responses. Same claptrap every time someone has a different POV on here. No balance, just abuse :-). Fun watching it all unfold though.

I personally see very little between the parties today. One man’s muck is another man’s brass. Same level of incompetence on both sides. Same level of deceit, same level of point scoring and same level of buffoonery. Could have been worse I guess - Dianne Abbott could have been in a position of power!!!
😂😂😂😂

Boris Boris Boris! by BlueBadger 7 Jun 2022 21:02
Imagine being so keen on racism, homophobia, corruption, incompetence and criminality that you create a TWTD account to declare it.

....and then try and walk it back.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2022 6:54]

Boris Boris Boris! on 06:52 - Jun 8 with 1879 viewsnoggin

😂😂😂😂

" Same level of incompetence on both sides. Same level of deceit, same level of point scoring and same level of buffoonery."

You've made some claims there which require evidence.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Boris Boris Boris! on 06:52 - Jun 8 with 1879 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 06:52 - Jun 8 by noggin

" Same level of incompetence on both sides. Same level of deceit, same level of point scoring and same level of buffoonery."

You've made some claims there which require evidence.

'They're as bad as each other' is the new 'this is my opinion and you should respect it' as the go-to cop-out for certain flavour of moron.

Boris Boris Boris! on 06:54 - Jun 8 with 1872 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Boris Boris! on 22:49 - Jun 7 by jeera

I've got that one on ignore. He's a vile excuse for whom I have no time whatsoever.

Nasty piece of work who revels in its own muck.

How anyone can so disgusting and proud of it, who knows? The biggest shame is there's a few of them.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 22:50]

Imagine being the sort of person who thinks that 'PAz tribute act' is an ambition to hold in life.

Boris Boris Boris! on 07:59 - Jun 8 with 1824 viewsChurchman

Boris Boris Boris! on 20:09 - Jun 7 by Keno

just curious but is that attracts you the bigoted, lying, corrupt, morally bankrupt, scheming, deceitful, racist, homophobic, xenophobic,incompetent, Neo facist, self serving, untrustworthy useless tw4t?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 20:10]

Yeah, but apart from that, what don’t you like about him?

You forgot vane and stupid.
Boris Boris Boris! on 08:07 - Jun 8 with 1812 viewsButterbing

😂😂😂😂

So you didn’t get the balance you desired? I do wonder why.
Boris Boris Boris! on 08:20 - Jun 8 with 1792 viewsEwan_Oozami

Boris Boris Boris! on 23:20 - Jun 7 by Ryorry

"Ruby, Ruby, Ruby" ✌🏼

I didn't know Rodney was the lead singer of the Kaiser Chiefs?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Boris Boris Boris! on 09:12 - Jun 8 with 1769 viewsTangledupin_Blue

😂😂😂😂

"They're all the same" is a desperate, obviously inaccurate, claim made by those who don't have a real point to make. Often made by the people who take no interest in politics except for a few minutes before each general election... "I'm going to vote for that one who said something funny on HIGNFY 20 years ago".

As for Diane Abbott who, btw, has suffered decades of vile abuse because she is a high profile black woman yet she continues to face down her detractors; do you really think that this highly intelligent compassionate person would be a worse minister than, say, Priti Patel or Nadine Dorries or Jacob Rees Mogg?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Boris Boris Boris! on 10:01 - Jun 8 with 1716 viewsRyorry

😂😂😂😂

What a particularly stupid, cheap dig at Diane Abbott - she got some figures wrong once, so in your view that makes her worse than the tories you love who serially lied, broke the law, bunged billions to their mates for T&T, PPE which then had to be scrapped because it was unfit for purpose as those companies had no experience of manufacture for that market etc.

You've certainly exposed yourself as a bigoted fool, not just trolling, with that post.

Boris Boris Boris! on 10:09 - Jun 8 with 1701 viewswkj

😂😂😂😂

Asking for balance in this circumstance is akin to throwing a punch and then mocking someone for returning in kind. I suspect you already know, but going in with a big old contentious gloat is going to invite sarcasm and conflict - so it would be a waste of my time to tell you that the best way to seek balance is to, go in with balance to begin with.

TLDR: Don't cry for balance when you go in with the Pickles brand of trolling.

P.S. What is it about the support of ITFC that makes you go in with a divisive political debut post (on this account, of course). I suspect it certainly isn't to endear yourself with the broader spectrum of town fans that also use this forum.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boris Boris Boris! on 10:44 - Jun 8 with 1645 viewsmrshallisfit

😂😂😂😂

Oh the beloved old chestnut. They are all as bad as each other. The argument put forward by someone who knows they have voted for sleaze, deceit and corruption but doesn't want to own that action. (And certainly doesn't want the alternative of decency, multi-culturalism and the absence of zealous nationalism.)
Boris Boris Boris! on 10:49 - Jun 8 with 1630 viewsRyorry

Boris Boris Boris! on 10:09 - Jun 8 by wkj

Asking for balance in this circumstance is akin to throwing a punch and then mocking someone for returning in kind. I suspect you already know, but going in with a big old contentious gloat is going to invite sarcasm and conflict - so it would be a waste of my time to tell you that the best way to seek balance is to, go in with balance to begin with.

TLDR: Don't cry for balance when you go in with the Pickles brand of trolling.

P.S. What is it about the support of ITFC that makes you go in with a divisive political debut post (on this account, of course). I suspect it certainly isn't to endear yourself with the broader spectrum of town fans that also use this forum.

Pickles or Chutney?!

Certainly racist - who says "Dianne Abbott could have been in a position of power!!"? instead of referencing, y'know, the person who was actually leader of the Labour party at the time ...

Boris Boris Boris! on 10:54 - Jun 8 with 1624 viewsDarth_Koont

😂😂😂😂

Diane Abbott would have been a LOT better for this country than Dorries, Hancock, Patel, Gove etc.

Having said that, I find the current Labour Party deeply unimpressive and inadequate. But that in no way detracts from how awful the Tories have been in government.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024