Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard from a pal who is in the know 09:46 - Apr 20 with 4022 viewshoofer

At the club that the official figure of season ticket sales is 8543,read not that what you want.
Heard from a pal who is in the know on 12:55 - Apr 20 with 897 viewsNazemariner

If true, this is marvellous news. More room, and a easier journey home for us loyal fans.
Heard from a pal who is in the know on 13:18 - Apr 20 with 843 viewsSuperfrans

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 12:37 - Apr 20 by jas0999

Upper or lower 9k is still a huge drop in numbers. Worrying.

Ah, it is what it is.

I reckon it'll be high 9,000s, maybe just into the 10s...

There will be a bit of a bump, as wavering fans who enjoyed Monday decide to renew after all. And lots of renewals will come in by post on Monday too.

The club will figure that we have continued to 15,000-plus on season tickets of 12,000, so, season ticket sales of 10,000 or so should mean 13,000 tickets sold most matches. Plus, of course, there will be 3,000 recent season ticket holders who will come to occasional matches, potentially pushing it towards 14,000.

It's a bit of a gamble by the club, but if Evans genuinely believes McCarthy is the best man for the job right now, he shouldn't be swayed by that.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 13:37 - Apr 20 with 814 viewsTractorWood

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 12:55 - Apr 20 by Nazemariner

If true, this is marvellous news. More room, and a easier journey home for us loyal fans.

It's clearly not great news that the club is rudderless and heading for the abyss. Hopefully next years ST promotion won't result in another 20-25% drop that will further condemn the club to tighter purse strings and being even more hamstrung by it's budget and legacy of chronic underinvestment against a backdrop of ever increasing finances.

I'll be at materially every away game supporting the team but I can't support the current owner and boards repeated errors. I'm genuinely dumbfounded to see people saying things like 'it is what it is', '9,000 is better than initial expectations'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 13:38 - Apr 20 with 804 viewsBenters

You will also be able to use the bars easier,if you like that sort of thing !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 14:07 - Apr 20 with 778 viewsblue_oyster

I see you've chosen a prime number, to make it look more realistic. If you said 8,500 no-one would believe you.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 14:54 - Apr 20 with 753 viewsNazemariner

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 13:38 - Apr 20 by Benters

You will also be able to use the bars easier,if you like that sort of thing !

The list goes on.
Heard from a pal who is in the know on 07:21 - Apr 22 with 646 viewsBenters

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 14:54 - Apr 20 by Nazemariner

The list goes on.

A stretch out on the seat beside you during the game is another .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 14:12 - Apr 22 with 542 viewsBlue_Moses

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 09:47 - Apr 20 by theipswichman

How come everyone knows someone who's 'in the know'...

It's a reasonably small town, I would expect most people in Ipswich knows someone who works at the club. I manage someone who lives with a current player but I keep any info from that off this board.
Login to get fewer ads

Heard from a pal who is in the know on 14:26 - Apr 22 with 527 viewsbritbiker

From the conversations from around where I sit, no one renewed except me. I wonder if I will be able to rename the stand as the britbiker lower north stand. Or maybe marcus will give me one of those giant flags so I can along the stand when we score like they do in Germany or the nfl.
Heard from a pal who is in the know on 14:54 - Apr 22 with 493 viewsstonojnr

only used to be about 7,000 season ticket holders in the 90's didnt there ? sure I remember Sheepshanks had something like a campaign 10,000 season ticket holders slogan going for a while and we were still selling things like half season tickets in the year we got promoted, it was only when the club were in the premiership, season ticket holders near doubled overnight and almost to capacity, which led to redevelopment etc etc etc, and then nearly 2 decades later here we are.

25,000 turned up to watch Newcastle play ITFC, they dont all want, or feel the need to have a season ticket at the moment,so I dont think measuring how many season ticket holders is that great a yardstick of the health of the club right now, it tells you something, but it doesnt tell you the whole story.

saying that everyone I know who had a season ticket has renewed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024