Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there 15:50 - May 23 with 1664 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 15:52 - May 23 with 1637 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

I didnt see that one coming

Good luck to him though.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 15:52 - May 23 with 1636 viewsOjc

First time I've seen him smile in years
Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 15:53 - May 23 with 1621 viewsKieran_Knows

Best of luck to him. After recent events, being closest to your loved ones is not a bad idea at all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 15:53 - May 23 with 1610 viewsDarth_Koont

As a Hibernian fan, a little bit of me has died inside. It had taken me this long to forgive him for being an ex-Jambo.

But as you say, no real surprise.

Pronouns: He/Him

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 16:09 - May 23 with 1475 viewsPJH

Goodbye and thanks for all of your efforts for us Christophe.
Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 16:33 - May 23 with 1345 viewsSwailsey

Their fans are delighted too. Genuinely.

Happy for him - all the best Christophe!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169830-klaxon-berra-signs/

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 16:38 - May 23 with 1315 viewsGeoffSentence

It was the right thing to do, to let Christophe go without taking out the option and ensuring he could leave on a free, but wouldn't it have been nice if we had negotiated a pre-season friendly with them, in lieue of a fee. It would have given the fans something a little different to look forward to, certainly better than Gillingham away.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 16:51 - May 23 with 1258 viewshoppy

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 16:38 - May 23 by GeoffSentence

It was the right thing to do, to let Christophe go without taking out the option and ensuring he could leave on a free, but wouldn't it have been nice if we had negotiated a pre-season friendly with them, in lieue of a fee. It would have given the fans something a little different to look forward to, certainly better than Gillingham away.

If it had fitted in the calendar along with the Lazio one, I'm sure they would've done...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Berra signs for Hearts - no surprise there on 16:58 - May 23 with 1234 viewshoppy

Did you see in the retweets/comments, whatever they are... "Berra an excellent addition for Hearts. Adds badly needed pace...."?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024