Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey 19:37 - Jun 2 with 2106 viewsNewingtonblue

Hi All
if you have a spare moment this is a new betting app that I'm involved with and would be grateful if you could fill it out. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fballfans4

Blog: Football, Take Me Home

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 19:45 - Jun 2 with 2087 viewsJ2BLUE

Done. The concept doesn't interest me but good luck.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 19:53 - Jun 2 with 2072 viewsNewingtonblue

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 19:45 - Jun 2 by J2BLUE

Done. The concept doesn't interest me but good luck.

Thank you. It won't be for everyone. But hopefully exciting and a new venture for me.

Blog: Football, Take Me Home

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 20:11 - Jun 2 with 2057 viewsmonty_radio

Done - though seeing people staring at phones when a live game is unfolding before them seems banal to me. And I say that having been bored like never before at a match, when having to witness some of Town's more recent offerings.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 20:21 - Jun 2 with 2045 viewsThePitBoss

Done.

Good luck.
Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 20:29 - Jun 2 with 2035 viewsnoggin

done

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 20:43 - Jun 2 with 2025 viewsDennyx4

Done
Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 22:36 - Jun 2 with 1985 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Done.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 13:43 - Jun 3 with 1933 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Done

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Help needed please could you take a moment to fill out a survey on 14:18 - Jun 3 with 1917 viewscolchesterchris

Done, unsure if I'd get to grips with the concept but good luck!

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024