Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all you Pitman lovers 13:57 - Jul 15 with 4833 viewsTractorCam

Scored after 5 minutes on his debut against the mighty Bognor Regis

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For all you Pitman lovers on 15:55 - Jul 15 with 4678 viewsBlueNomad

He might score loads for them but it doesn't mean it was wrong to let him go. His departure is hardly on the Murphyesque scale.
For all you Pitman lovers on 16:27 - Jul 15 with 4633 viewsTractorCam

For all you Pitman lovers on 15:55 - Jul 15 by BlueNomad

He might score loads for them but it doesn't mean it was wrong to let him go. His departure is hardly on the Murphyesque scale.

Agreed. Some have gone on as if he's our star man

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For all you Pitman lovers on 18:02 - Jul 15 with 4516 viewshoppy

Glad to hear it. Hope he does really well for them. Be good if he suits them and they suit him. Was never convinced other than as a sub for us, which seems a waste. He'll be fine for them if things are going well. It's when it gets tough he tends to moan at those around him a bit. Having said that, I wish him well.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

For all you Pitman lovers on 21:05 - Jul 15 with 4331 viewsPilgrimblue

For all you Pitman lovers on 18:02 - Jul 15 by hoppy

Glad to hear it. Hope he does really well for them. Be good if he suits them and they suit him. Was never convinced other than as a sub for us, which seems a waste. He'll be fine for them if things are going well. It's when it gets tough he tends to moan at those around him a bit. Having said that, I wish him well.

He'll score more than Garner! Under MM he didn't get enough chances or play in the style that would get best out of him.
For all you Pitman lovers on 22:24 - Jul 15 with 4242 viewsCurrie10

For all you Pitman lovers on 21:05 - Jul 15 by Pilgrimblue

He'll score more than Garner! Under MM he didn't get enough chances or play in the style that would get best out of him.

He's hardly someone you build a team around........
For all you Pitman lovers on 22:29 - Jul 15 with 4227 viewsstatto72

I was at the game as I only live round the corner.

For all you Pitman lovers on 22:29 - Jul 15 with 4224 viewsA90sblue

For all you Pitman lovers on 22:24 - Jul 15 by Currie10

He's hardly someone you build a team around........

I loved Pitman and thought he was a quality goal scorer which is what we need.
However I am old fashioned and want my strikers to be in the area to put the ball in the net, none of this chasing around wasting energy the rest of the team can do that, just get a chance and put it away!
For all you Pitman lovers on 00:49 - Jul 16 with 4143 viewswkj

'Pitman Lovers' 'Pitman Haters' has almost become this summers - 'Inners and Outers'

Im not sure why pitman has drawn so much heat from people - His interview with Pompey was classy, Although he was never prolific the goals he did score were vital, and he didn't carry himself like Flopra who was easily past his prime when he got here.

Of course you might not be saying this to be rude, but for those who talk about him as some sort of evil being really should just live and let live
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:51]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

For all you Pitman lovers on 08:33 - Aug 28 with 3678 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

For all you Pitman lovers on 18:02 - Jul 15 by hoppy

Your mentions of Pitman affecting the mood at the club were confirmed in this week's program interview with Adam Webster....."Who would you most want to be trapped in a lift with ?" Answer...."Not Brett Pitman "

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

For all you Pitman lovers on 23:16 - Aug 28 with 3206 viewsBlueNomad

For all you Pitman lovers on 21:05 - Jul 15 by Pilgrimblue

You still want to argue that Pitman was better for us than Garner is now that the latter has actually kicked a ball for us???
For all you Pitman lovers on 23:29 - Aug 28 with 3164 viewsCoastalblue

For all you Pitman lovers on 08:33 - Aug 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Your mentions of Pitman affecting the mood at the club were confirmed in this week's program interview with Adam Webster....."Who would you most want to be trapped in a lift with ?" Answer...."Not Brett Pitman "

That could be down to nothing more than a flatulence problem though?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024