Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's Norwich report 12:42 - Aug 3 with 2566 viewsBLUEBEAT

I had no idea the Budgies had cut/shut so much this pre-season

Unproven Son of Gunn as first choice keeper with a 4th German tier central defender in front of him?

They may well have a more torrid season than us!

Poll: W or W

Harry's Norwich report on 12:45 - Aug 3 with 2542 viewswkj

The man in charge has unique ideas that is for sure

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Harry's Norwich report on 13:07 - Aug 3 with 2461 viewsBecclesITFC

Mate, Norwich fans are just a bunch of deluded c**ts. Apparently all these players were about to be sold to Bryan Munich and Barcelona but they nipped in there first.

Secretly i think they are worried....

shhhhh I dint tell you that.
Harry's Norwich report on 13:12 - Aug 3 with 2428 viewsReuser_is_God

Didn't realise they'd signed Harrison Reed on loan, very good player.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Harry's Norwich report on 16:12 - Aug 3 with 2259 viewsyoda

Harry's Norwich report on 13:12 - Aug 3 by Reuser_is_God

Didn't realise they'd signed Harrison Reed on loan, very good player.

Most Norwich fans would say our squad is better/stronger than last season,the dead wood has gone and we have added,I'm expecting a decent enough season.
Harry's Norwich report on 16:17 - Aug 3 with 2236 viewsSarge

They'll finish above us. I don't know where they'll finish but it will be above us.
Harry's Norwich report on 16:21 - Aug 3 with 2217 viewsITFCBlues

Harry's Norwich report on 16:12 - Aug 3 by yoda

Most Norwich fans would say our squad is better/stronger than last season,the dead wood has gone and we have added,I'm expecting a decent enough season.

Really? Surprised me.

All I see is a lot of unproven players. May have added numbers but are they any good? Two German CB's - one from the 4th tier! Unproven keeper. Still got some good players up top but you certainly don't look stronger on paper!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Harry's Norwich report on 16:25 - Aug 3 with 2191 viewsdirtyboy

Harry's Norwich report on 16:12 - Aug 3 by yoda

Just never know do you? Could be a brilliant one, could be awful...

Too many unknown players to make a pres-season judgement.
Harry's Norwich report on 16:25 - Aug 3 with 2191 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Let's hope we see another Gunn air kick at Portman Road this season. One of the finest moments I've experienced at PR
Login to get fewer ads

Harry's Norwich report on 16:31 - Aug 3 with 2159 viewsitfcjoe

Harry's Norwich report on 16:21 - Aug 3 by ITFCBlues

Really? Surprised me.

All I see is a lot of unproven players. May have added numbers but are they any good? Two German CB's - one from the 4th tier! Unproven keeper. Still got some good players up top but you certainly don't look stronger on paper!

It's one thing looking pretty on paper and in games when it goes well - it's that old cold Tuesday night up north, getting bombarded with crosses etc when we'll see how they do.

I think ultimately this could be a smart move, but anyone expecting a quick turnaround is in for a shock and the natives will get restless quick

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harry's Norwich report on 16:33 - Aug 3 with 2148 viewsITFCBlues

Harry's Norwich report on 16:31 - Aug 3 by itfcjoe

It's one thing looking pretty on paper and in games when it goes well - it's that old cold Tuesday night up north, getting bombarded with crosses etc when we'll see how they do.

I think ultimately this could be a smart move, but anyone expecting a quick turnaround is in for a shock and the natives will get restless quick

Agree - and if they don't go up this season there will be further sales next year when the parachute payments run out so will be even more difficult for them

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Harry's Norwich report on 16:37 - Aug 3 with 2128 viewsSuperfrans

I love how they're so optimistic after close season. The drew with Brighton (a decent result), but their wins in Germany are against one team which was promoted from their third tier last season and another who finished 16th in their second tier. Otherwise, they've played teams like Stevenage and Cambridge.

I'm not saying we've had a better pre-season, we haven't - but we're not jumping around excited about it either.

10th, I reckon.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Harry's Norwich report on 16:45 - Aug 3 with 2092 viewschambosleftboot

All I can tell you from attending the Brighton friendly and listening to the locals and seeing bits and bobs on the news - none of those German players looked out of place against Brighton and a couple of them have real quality (Vrancic and Franke mostly).

That and their football philosophy is lightyears away from our own. The fans have all brought into it as well but even they are happy to say it requires a level of patience.

It could all go wrong, of course it could. But put it this way - they look a significantly better team than us, play much prettier football than us, have proven players in this league through the spine of their team still, two strikers capable of 20 goals a season, one of the best attacking trio's in the league - I'd be choosing another team to focus on to make us feel better than them!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024