Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Energy Suppliers 18:43 - Sep 2 with 12599 viewsJimmyJazz

Thinking of going outside of the top 6 suppliers. Anyone any advice on whether this is a good idea? Or anyone in particular to avoid?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Energy Suppliers on 07:32 - Dec 6 with 640 viewsBluefish

Energy Suppliers on 07:27 - Dec 6 by TractorWood

I've had a very good experience with Octopus. Set up was ridiculously straight forward and after checking yesterday, their tariff is still cheaper than anything else out there.

https://share.octopus.energy/hill-plum-14 here's a referral link if anyone is interested. £50 off for the both of us.

Never saw this thread and just posted myself having renewed last night/this morning. Spooky

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Energy Suppliers on 08:59 - Dec 6 with 618 viewshowdonblue

I work for Scottish power however I would recommend OVO

Mind you British Gas do have an unlimited tariff which is little known about which they offer to win back customers which is superb as I am on it myself.
Energy Suppliers on 09:11 - Dec 6 with 609 viewsStokieBlue

Energy Suppliers on 20:19 - Dec 5 by Dubtractor

I'm a bit of a cynic when it comes to renewable energy tariffs. If you live in Suffolk your energy almost certainly comes from Sizewell, regardless of the tariff you're on.

Don't get me wrong, renewable energy is 100% the way we should go, but I'm not convinced that these sort of tariffs is how to achieve it.

That's not how it works according to their wesbite.

Sure, your power may come from Sizewell but for the power you use they ensure an equal amount of power is generated by renewables and sent to the grid.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024