Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love listening to TMS 12:55 - Sep 8 with 2076 viewsReuser_is_God

But they currently have Theresa May on.

Finally get rid of one boring old goat & they've now got another on.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I love listening to TMS on 13:01 - Sep 8 with 2056 viewsuefacup81

Any particular reasoning for having her on? Did she misinterpret them asking for people to contribute to a lunchtime discussion about old bats?

I assume Corbyn and Cable have also been extended a similar invitation?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I love listening to TMS on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 2022 viewsSteve_M

As if the rain wasn't crap enough.

Is she at Lord's? I've gone to the pub so can't even boo her.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I love listening to TMS on 13:32 - Sep 8 with 2000 viewsWD19

I love listening to TMS on 13:01 - Sep 8 by uefacup81

Any particular reasoning for having her on? Did she misinterpret them asking for people to contribute to a lunchtime discussion about old bats?

I assume Corbyn and Cable have also been extended a similar invitation?

I suspect you or I could go on if we offered........there are a lot of lunchtimes to fill over the course of the lifetime of TMS.....

Tomorrow they have Jonas Axeldahl on.
I love listening to TMS on 13:43 - Sep 8 with 1982 viewsRyorry

Actually, tho I normally dislike her v. much & am a lifelong Labour/Green voter, I thought that was a superb interview. I hadn't known she was into cricket, and Aggers (was it?) got the best out of her, which others haven't done, because he's a cricket rather than political commentator, and because of that + time and location it was all very relaxed, therefore she opened up to him.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I love listening to TMS on 13:50 - Sep 8 with 1970 viewsITFC_Forever

I love listening to TMS on 13:43 - Sep 8 by Ryorry

Actually, tho I normally dislike her v. much & am a lifelong Labour/Green voter, I thought that was a superb interview. I hadn't known she was into cricket, and Aggers (was it?) got the best out of her, which others haven't done, because he's a cricket rather than political commentator, and because of that + time and location it was all very relaxed, therefore she opened up to him.

Yes, it was Aggers.

Political views aside, I thought she still came across very defensively to me (the bits I heard) - for someone in an occupation which needs the thickest of skins, she seems to take offence very easily.
Maybe it's just her tone.... but Cameron always used to come across like a relatively normal guy when he wasn't in PM mode (as much as an Old Etonian can anyway), as did Blair.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I love listening to TMS on 13:55 - Sep 8 with 1958 viewsRyorry

I love listening to TMS on 13:50 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, it was Aggers.

Political views aside, I thought she still came across very defensively to me (the bits I heard) - for someone in an occupation which needs the thickest of skins, she seems to take offence very easily.
Maybe it's just her tone.... but Cameron always used to come across like a relatively normal guy when he wasn't in PM mode (as much as an Old Etonian can anyway), as did Blair.

Take your point, but I think when they become PM, "defensive" becomes the default mode!

I'm afraid Cameron always came across to me as both genuinely stupid and a shameless liar!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I love listening to TMS on 14:20 - Sep 8 with 1922 viewsEastTownBlue

I love listening to TMS on 13:50 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, it was Aggers.

Perhaps no surprise that she admires Geoffrey Boycott ...
I love listening to TMS on 16:37 - Sep 8 with 1857 viewssolemio

I love listening to TMS on 14:20 - Sep 8 by EastTownBlue

Perhaps no surprise that she admires Geoffrey Boycott ...

Geoffrey's granny could govern better than her.
Login to get fewer ads

I love listening to TMS on 17:11 - Sep 8 with 1826 viewsWD19

I love listening to TMS on 16:37 - Sep 8 by solemio

With or without a stick of rhubarb?
I love listening to TMS on 17:25 - Sep 8 with 1815 viewsconnorscontract

I love listening to TMS on 16:37 - Sep 8 by solemio

She certainly keeps putting it into the "Corridor of Uncertainty" over Brexit.

No question she's into the "aggressively early declaration" model of captaincy, though, after that debacle earlier this year.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2017 17:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024