Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edinburgh - what to do? 16:39 - Sep 12 with 1803 viewspbishop1799

Fellow forum people, I'd be grateful for any advice you may have regarding things to do in Edinburgh. Here for a couple of days, and it's a handsome
city, I must say. But what to do; where to visit, eat and drink?

Be interested to know what people's experiences have been.

Thank you in advance.
Edinburgh - what to do? on 16:42 - Sep 12 with 1792 viewsSpruceMoose

First of all, have you got your parking sorted? Srandard advice is to try and secure a spot at Gatwick.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Edinburgh - what to do? on 17:10 - Sep 12 with 1751 viewsusm

The Pineapple Club.

Went there years ago, cant remember where it is, but I think it was pretty good - seem to remember it was trying to be in a cave. Hope this helps.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Edinburgh - what to do? on 17:31 - Sep 12 with 1714 viewsSpruceMoose

Edinburgh - what to do? on 17:10 - Sep 12 by usm

The Pineapple Club.

Went there years ago, cant remember where it is, but I think it was pretty good - seem to remember it was trying to be in a cave. Hope this helps.

Is that just down the road from the Rusty Chumbucket?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Edinburgh - what to do? on 17:35 - Sep 12 with 1710 viewsDarth_Koont

Here's a thread from a few months back with lots of good and different advice. Fill your boots!

Edinburgh by BlueinBrum 16 Jun 2017 10:42
Off to Edinburgh with lady brum today for the weekend.

Any suggestions for restaurants/things to do?

Please & thanks

Pronouns: He/Him

Edinburgh - what to do? on 17:49 - Sep 12 with 1694 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rose Street and the Grassmarket for pubs. Tiger Lilly is a nice restaurant/cocktail bar.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Edinburgh - what to do? on 17:56 - Sep 12 with 1677 viewsclive_baker

Highly recommend a restaurant called STEAK. The clue is in the name, excellent food and service. Walking up to Arthur's seat gives you a good view of the city, should take about 45 minutes to get up there. Loads of pubs and bars, can't go wrong. Absolutely wonderful city.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Edinburgh - what to do? on 18:04 - Sep 12 with 1662 viewsGiant_Midget

I've spent a lot of time in Edinburgh recently.

To eat I'd recomend Miros Mexican, tuk tuk for Indian, Ryan's cafe, wings for chicken wings cool jade for Chinese and bread meats bread for burgers.

For Drinking brew dog on cowgate or the beer kitchen on Lothian Road. Panda and sons if you can get in there.

Things to do, climbing Arthur's seat is worthwhile, the camera obscura Museum and castle are both very good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024