Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM not taking responsibility 09:17 - Sep 19 with 40459 viewsCaptMickMills

On Alan Brazil show MM said again he can't do anything about low crowds but only win games.
Rubbish - his dire boring tactics are responsible for reduction of season ticket holders and crowds over last 2 years. High prices also contribute to this but club are now doing something about this.
Need Mick to try to set up for attacking football at home especially against lower placed clubs not just matching up tactics.
I would accept odd defeat if entertaining with goals and developing young players.
My aspirations for Town are not very high now but just want to be entertained when I go and to be able to celebrate some goals.
MM not taking responsibility on 12:01 - Sep 23 with 562 viewstiptreeblue

MM not taking responsibility on 11:41 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

I don't think the job comparison is a fair one really, no. If a job becomes stale you go and work somewhere else, you choose who to work for in a way that you don't really choose who you support. Certainly for me it was never a conscious choice to support Town and I can't envisage ever supporting another team. It's a different thing entirely to working for a company.

And yes, I do get enjoyment from the football as well as the occasion. It's a great feeling seeing us score standing in the North Stand and even during the poorest of games there are still moments to enjoy. I think a lot of it, as with many things in life, depends on your own mindset as much as what's actually happening on the pitch.

i can see we will never agree so fair enough. i love working for the company i work for but, if the job became stale then i would look elsewhere. like you i would never support another football club, i just don`t go at present until something changes. glad you still enjoy it though
MM not taking responsibility on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 524 viewsTLA

MM not taking responsibility on 12:01 - Sep 23 by tiptreeblue

i can see we will never agree so fair enough. i love working for the company i work for but, if the job became stale then i would look elsewhere. like you i would never support another football club, i just don`t go at present until something changes. glad you still enjoy it though

Blimey fellas, that's the way to disagree on an internet message board!

Different starting points, listening and the re-asserting of opinions, followed by no change in position but a friendly 'handshake'.

That's a little different to a few recent threads - do you two want to run a training course for the rest of us?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024