Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the plus side of May's performance 14:48 - Oct 4 with 2021 viewsDarth_Koont

Maybe the EU will now have to start pitying the abysmal UK government? Not to mention the UK population it's leading into the abyss.

Pronouns: He/Him

On the plus side of May's performance on 15:08 - Oct 4 with 1986 viewsfactual_blue

Our noble band of brexiteers, professing to love their country are in fact hell bent on ensuring its destruction. They seem too dim to realise all they're doing is feeding their xenophobia.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2017 15:25]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

On the plus side of May's performance on 15:16 - Oct 4 with 1964 viewsFtnfwest

On the plus side of May's performance on 15:08 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

Our noble band of brexiteers, professing to love their country are in fact hell bent on ensuring its destruction. They seem too dim to realise all they're doing is feeding their xenophobia.

too
On the plus side of May's performance on 15:26 - Oct 4 with 1938 viewsfactual_blue

On the plus side of May's performance on 15:16 - Oct 4 by Ftnfwest

too

I was hoping someone would spot that. Well done Wilson.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

On the plus side of May's performance on 15:53 - Oct 4 with 1899 viewsTonyj

No chance of that - they'll be too busy picking over the pieces of the carcass of our financial services industry. Well done Brexiters - happy?
On the plus side of May's performance on 17:14 - Oct 4 with 1864 viewsNo9

From what I can glean the EU don't know who is in charge of what in the UK government
The clock is ticking
On the plus side of May's performance on 17:50 - Oct 4 with 1837 viewschicoazul

I think it was all deliberate and intended to make people feel sorry for her including the letters but apart from the 'hilarious' comedian. Hammond just happened to have a throat sweet and May just happened to have a zinger on hand for when he did.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

On the plus side of May's performance on 18:00 - Oct 4 with 1822 viewsTractorWood

On the plus side of May's performance on 15:08 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

The thousands of myopic turkeys that voted for Christmas championing it as a swashbuckling slice of sovereignty.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

On the plus side of May's performance on 18:04 - Oct 4 with 1815 viewscrunchie1978

Yawn
Login to get fewer ads

On the plus side of May's performance on 18:09 - Oct 4 with 1807 viewsbluejacko

Oh my,the doommongers are out in force today aren't they.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024