Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night 11:58 - Oct 18 with 3582 viewsMaySixth

for Rotherham at AFC Wimbledon

"Moore is massive but looked useless. Has the touch of Harvey Weinstein and lucky not to get sent off for an elbow"
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 11:58]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:10 - Oct 18 with 3462 viewshoppy

Who authored the report? Was it independent, or from someone connected with AFC Wimbledon?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:20 - Oct 18 with 3398 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:10 - Oct 18 by hoppy

Who authored the report? Was it independent, or from someone connected with AFC Wimbledon?

It was James Corden
Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:24 - Oct 18 with 3368 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Its strange because he has an excellent touch. Has looked good for Rotherham when i have seen him. Perhaps an off day.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:43 - Oct 18 with 3238 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That quote is fit for nothing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:46 - Oct 18 with 3214 viewsIllinoisblue

A little generous to call that a scouting report

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:47 - Oct 18 with 3197 viewshoppy

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:46 - Oct 18 by Illinoisblue

A little generous to call that a scouting report

I think he spelt 'slating report' wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 12:47 - Oct 18 with 3197 viewsHarry_Palmer

That's the positives covered, were there any negatives?
Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 19:52 - Oct 18 with 2820 viewsstrikalite

Thought the same at Peterborough to be honest, think he's found his level unfortunately, loved to be proved wrong, you can't dismiss the fact that he's scored ten goals or something like that of course but just have my doubts...
Login to get fewer ads

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 20:45 - Oct 18 with 2715 viewshorsehollerer

Scouting report on Kieffer Moore's performance last night on 19:52 - Oct 18 by strikalite

Thought the same at Peterborough to be honest, think he's found his level unfortunately, loved to be proved wrong, you can't dismiss the fact that he's scored ten goals or something like that of course but just have my doubts...

Either way, it's starting to look like an astute piece of business by MM. If he keeps scoring, he ought to be worth 30-40 times what we paid for him by January.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024