Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. 14:34 - Oct 25 with 4329 viewsBLUEBEAT

Have emailed the club twice with said question in the last 3 months and haven’t even had the courtesy of an acknowledgement email.

Poll: W or W

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 14:36 - Oct 25 with 4316 viewsFixed_It

Maybe you forgot to ask the question just like you haven't said on here what it is?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:07 - Oct 25 with 4255 viewsStirlingArcher

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 14:36 - Oct 25 by Fixed_It

Maybe you forgot to ask the question just like you haven't said on here what it is?

was it who is going to the AGM?

Strange to ask when at the AGM, but it's a question none-the-less
Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:19 - Oct 25 with 4229 viewsBLUEBEAT

You guys are so great!

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:27 - Oct 25 with 4202 viewsIllinoisblue

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:19 - Oct 25 by BLUEBEAT

You guys are so great!

but seriously, WHAT IS THE QUESTION you need answered?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:29 - Oct 25 with 4192 viewsStirlingArcher

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:27 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

Guessing can't say, so no-one else asks it.

therefore meaning it won't get asked at the AGM?!

wait...
Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:53 - Oct 25 with 4159 viewsBLUEBEAT

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:27 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

You’ll have to wait for the AGM minutes.

Or earlier if Stuart Watson tweets live.

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:56 - Oct 25 with 4151 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:53 - Oct 25 by BLUEBEAT

Please OP, what is the question!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 18:56 - Oct 25 with 3951 viewsRyorry

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:56 - Oct 25 by SpruceMoose

Please OP, what is the question!?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 18:58 - Oct 25 with 3948 viewsLankHenners

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 15:53 - Oct 25 by BLUEBEAT

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? by BLUEBEAT 20 Oct 2017 16:08
Not everybody wants to watch through the banality of cliché quotes, non-commital comments, brown-nosing and predictable rhetoric.

Am having to resort to Watson’s Twitter feed instead.

You don't get to act like this.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 20:37 - Oct 25 with 3828 viewsBLUEBEAT

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 18:58 - Oct 25 by LankHenners

Why don’t TWTD put up a report of press conference straight afterwards? by BLUEBEAT 20 Oct 2017 16:08
Not everybody wants to watch through the banality of cliché quotes, non-commital comments, brown-nosing and predictable rhetoric.

Am having to resort to Watson’s Twitter feed instead.

You don't get to act like this.

I do and I am so there.

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 21:01 - Oct 25 with 3784 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If you're not asking MM if he's your real dad, then this is going to be disappointing.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 23:05 - Oct 25 with 3676 viewsBackToRussia

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 20:37 - Oct 25 by BLUEBEAT

I do and I am so there.

Confooooorm

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 23:26 - Oct 25 with 3645 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who is going to the AGM? I have a question I’d like an answer to. on 18:56 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

I agree, this thread needs cultural references addressing some of the biggest questions of our time...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024