Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Burton Albion Conference - Live 12:30 - Oct 26 with 20655 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32498/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-burton-albi

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:32 - Oct 26 with 11441 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings all

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:35 - Oct 26 with 11434 views12th_Man

He's gonna tell us wot a good team they are and how many good players they've got...so that's every team we've played this season...boring!

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:36 - Oct 26 with 11433 viewsStuartBrett8

MM wont be along for at least 45 mins

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:37 - Oct 26 with 11432 views12th_Man

He's gonna tell us wot a good team they are and how many good players they've got...so that's every team we've played this season...boring!

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:37 - Oct 26 with 11432 viewsMrJase77

Even though I want to hear what this clown is going to say, I don't want to hear what this clown is going to say
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Oct 26 with 11427 viewsGavTWTD

I just want an update on Huws really

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Oct 26 with 11413 viewsLimitlessBlue

I just hope it is not a bad tempered one as Phil will definitely get walloped!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Oct 26 with 11401 viewsFrimleyBlue

well im waiting

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Oct 26 with 11398 viewsjabberjackson

I think if we come out with the same energy and purpose that we did against Norwich (first half) we will be absolutely fione for a top 8 finish this season. It's a big IF. but we have good players, all of whom seem to be honest and hardworking,. Let's make this a turning point / watershed match
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Oct 26 with 11398 viewsmuccletonjoe

He is almost certainly going to say what a terrible team they have and how will beat them by at least 3 goals2
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Oct 26 with 11395 viewsjayceee

One day MM will be on time.
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Oct 26 with 11392 viewsFrimleyBlue

is he telling Phil what he can and can't ask

Waka waka eh eh

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Oct 26 with 11389 viewsBobbychase

No manger, whoever they are playing, says the opposition is rubbish and we'll beat them easily

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 11387 viewsFrimleyBlue

no Bobby, but you can say, theyve been struggling, it's upto us to make sure we get the points. no needs to over discuss the opponents.

Waka waka eh eh

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 11382 viewsBobbychase

Yeah true he could say that

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 11382 viewsBobbychase

Like Gav I think a lot of our season rests with Huws

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 11383 viewsLimitlessBlue

why is huws the saviour?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 11382 viewsGavTWTD

I think he's a game changer for us, as well as getting a settled and competant back 4. we're ok up front

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 11378 viewsBobbychase

We need a creative midfielder

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Oct 26 with 11378 viewsSpruceMoose

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Oct 26 by GavTWTD

I just want an update on Huws really

He's no Sixto Peralta though is he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Oct 26 with 11376 viewsBobbychase

Without Bishop and Dozzell we are ponderous through the middle at the moment

Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Oct 26 with 11379 viewsdusty

I hope the journalists get stuck into him but if normal service is anything to go by they will not
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Oct 26 with 11374 viewsIpswichToon

How has Celina not earned the right to start?
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Oct 26 with 11375 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's not doing iFollow yet, so going to be a bit yet.
Burton Albion v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Oct 26 with 11375 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on phil........... " So Mick, some fans would ask, at what point would you resign baring in mind you've had a poor 2.5 years now.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024