Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Political debate. 08:03 - Nov 2 with 9400 viewshampstead_blue

You heard it here first.....

With all the healthy and lively political debate bouncing around on this board, we should book a room.....not a king size love bed, but a large ish room....not for a fight......

All sit down and have a right old rolliking debate. Strong tea, coffee, and toast.

An idea for TV show I think. An intelligent Saturday morning piece discussing the political events of the week.

Just a thought.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

TWTD Political debate. on 08:17 - Nov 2 with 5308 viewsBlueBadger

There's probably more than enough airtime devoted to thickos with poorly thought-through views on the air as it is.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 8:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

on 08:54 - Nov 2 with 5271 views_

TWTD Political debate. on 08:17 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

There's probably more than enough airtime devoted to thickos with poorly thought-through views on the air as it is.

TWTD Political debate. on 09:06 - Nov 2 with 5247 viewsfactual_blue

on 08:54 - Nov 2 by _

In fairness he's probably tied up curing cancer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD Political debate. on 09:09 - Nov 2 with 5249 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 08:17 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

You're very much on form today. Acting as judge, jury and executioner to the so called thickos on this board.

Very self righteous and judgmental.
TWTD Political debate. on 09:20 - Nov 2 with 5225 viewshampstead_blue

TWTD Political debate. on 09:06 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

or having his hair plugs renewed.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

TWTD Political debate. on 09:50 - Nov 2 with 5207 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD Political debate. on 09:09 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

You're very much on form today. Acting as judge, jury and executioner to the so called thickos on this board.

Says marcus1642, in a very self-righteous and judgemental fashion.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD Political debate. on 10:54 - Nov 2 with 5185 viewsBlueBadger

It's a good job you've never said something like 'I consider McCarthy a third rate manager. Or a bit 'tin pot' if you will. M.M. fits in nicely with Mickey mouse' otherwise you'd look a little...well, self righteous judgement AND hypocritical here wouldn't you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TWTD Political debate. on 11:05 - Nov 2 with 5171 viewsconnorscontract

Executioner? Badger is against culling.
Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Political debate. on 11:56 - Nov 2 with 5155 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD Political debate. on 09:50 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Says marcus1642, in a very self-righteous and judgemental fashion.

You'd have to be some kind of thicko with poorly informed views to be offended by that.

TWTD Political debate. on 12:00 - Nov 2 with 5148 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Political debate. on 09:06 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Or dead from hanging about with all that cancer.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Political debate. on 12:21 - Nov 2 with 5135 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 10:54 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

It's a good job you've never said something like 'I consider McCarthy a third rate manager. Or a bit 'tin pot' if you will. M.M. fits in nicely with Mickey mouse' otherwise you'd look a little...well, self righteous judgement AND hypocritical here wouldn't you?

I stand by all of my comments, which does not make me hypocritical. Micky mouse's record last season speaks for itself. He was a good appointment five years ago, but has failed to really progress after the play-off season. For most of his tenure, the football has been dour and pragmatic.

Even Phil has had enough, and seems to favour Simon Grayson as a replacement, and the local hack Stuart Watson, is having a field day. Again MM record speaks for itself.

I don't agree with everybody's point of view on this site, but I don't like casual name calling of fellow posters either, just because their view is different to mine.
TWTD Political debate. on 12:30 - Nov 2 with 5122 viewsvapour_trail

TWTD Political debate. on 12:21 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

I stand by all of my comments, which does not make me hypocritical. Micky mouse's record last season speaks for itself. He was a good appointment five years ago, but has failed to really progress after the play-off season. For most of his tenure, the football has been dour and pragmatic.

Even Phil has had enough, and seems to favour Simon Grayson as a replacement, and the local hack Stuart Watson, is having a field day. Again MM record speaks for itself.

I don't agree with everybody's point of view on this site, but I don't like casual name calling of fellow posters either, just because their view is different to mine.

Apart from when you're throwing the self righteous and judgmental tags around.

Well that's all nice and clear.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

TWTD Political debate. on 12:41 - Nov 2 with 5110 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD Political debate. on 12:21 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

Oh come on now, if this place relied on only having well-informed clever folk posting on it'd be left with Gaffers talking to himself and Phil and Gav would have to go and get proper jobs.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 12:44]

TWTD Political debate. on 12:44 - Nov 2 with 5105 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 12:30 - Nov 2 by vapour_trail

Apart from when you're throwing the self righteous and judgmental tags around.

Well that's all nice and clear.

Well, I hope so. Almost as clear as calling people 'ill informed' and 'thickos'. But I suppose no one is allowed to disagree with that?
TWTD Political debate. on 12:47 - Nov 2 with 5105 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD Political debate. on 12:44 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

Well, I hope so. Almost as clear as calling people 'ill informed' and 'thickos'. But I suppose no one is allowed to disagree with that?

This is the sort of magnificent pomposity we haven't seen on here since Bully's glory days.

TWTD Political debate. on 12:50 - Nov 2 with 5099 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Political debate. on 12:47 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

This is the sort of magnificent pomposity we haven't seen on here since Bully's glory days.

Do you need back up from the WLA here, Badger? You seem like you've got this covered though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TWTD Political debate. on 12:50 - Nov 2 with 5099 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 12:41 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

Oh come on now, if this place relied on only having well-informed clever folk posting on it'd be left with Gaffers talking to himself and Phil and Gav would have to go and get proper jobs.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 12:44]

You mean Phil/Gav do this TWTD lark for a living????. Unbelievable.

Money for old rope surely.
TWTD Political debate. on 12:57 - Nov 2 with 5091 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD Political debate. on 12:50 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

Now, who's being all judgey?

TWTD Political debate. on 13:02 - Nov 2 with 5085 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 12:47 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

Pompous am I now?. That is very funny and I'm at this moment having a good chuckle, you do make me laugh BlueBadger.

Seriously, you never fail to make me laugh.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 13:05]
TWTD Political debate. on 13:05 - Nov 2 with 5080 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Political debate. on 12:50 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

You do know Phil and Gav have about 40 Audis between them, a lucrative Port Salut contract, and are the faces of Adnams Ghostship right? Those boys are living the dream.

TWTD Political debate. on 13:08 - Nov 2 with 5071 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD Political debate. on 13:02 - Nov 2 by marcus1642

Pompous am I now?. That is very funny and I'm at this moment having a good chuckle, you do make me laugh BlueBadger.

Seriously, you never fail to make me laugh.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 13:05]

..unless I'm suggesting that there may be a few dim people on here...

TWTD Political debate. on 13:16 - Nov 2 with 5061 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 13:05 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

You do know Phil and Gav have about 40 Audis between them, a lucrative Port Salut contract, and are the faces of Adnams Ghostship right? Those boys are living the dream.

Wow. Not bad for a cobbled together, news only website. Bring back the paper addition that's what I say. Whom could forget the badly drawn front cover picture of Chris Kiwomya wearing the orange away shirt with the legend: 'YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN TANGO'D'

TWTD
TWTD Political debate. on 13:19 - Nov 2 with 5057 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 13:08 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

..unless I'm suggesting that there may be a few dim people on here...

Who said I wasn't laughing then?
TWTD Political debate. on 13:32 - Nov 2 with 5046 viewshampstead_blue

I rest my case.

All of the above does rather prove the need for a regular debating program.

Anyone know how to operate a camera? I'll bring the Yorkshire tea.

TWTD Political debate. on 14:09 - Nov 2 with 5032 viewsmarcus1642

TWTD Political debate. on 13:32 - Nov 2 by hampstead_blue

I rest my case.

All of the above does rather prove the need for a regular debating program.

Anyone know how to operate a camera? I'll bring the Yorkshire tea.

As long as its Yorkshire gold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024