Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line 19:24 - Nov 13 with 2335 viewsIllinoisblue

Are guaranteeing the completely opposite respsonse to the one they want

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 19:35 - Nov 13 with 2308 viewsEastTownBlue

I don't see that but flagging it in outlook as high priority has a similar response from me.
Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 19:40 - Nov 13 with 2294 viewsIllinoisblue

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 19:35 - Nov 13 by EastTownBlue

I don't see that but flagging it in outlook as high priority has a similar response from me.

ah yes, the little red flag of imagined importance.

62 - 78 - 81

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 19:55 - Nov 13 with 2283 viewsJ2BLUE

'This message is part of a tracked conversation'

Fook off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 21:17 - Nov 13 with 2235 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So and so has requested a read receipt. Do you wish to send a read receipt?

No

Every single time

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 21:22 - Nov 13 with 2232 viewsBlueBadger

I take the view that nothing anyone has emailed asking me to do something urgent that If it's THAT important, they'll speak to me.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 10:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 21:33 - Nov 13 with 2207 viewsIllinoisblue

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 21:17 - Nov 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

No

Every single time

indeed. My former boss had that set up for EVERY email she sent to her team. Insecure, much?

62 - 78 - 81

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 22:13 - Nov 13 with 2169 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ranty ones to the whole organisation when someone's having breakdown over something insignificant are my favourite.

Or when someone replies to all when it involves confidential stuff. Dullards.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 22:29 - Nov 13 with 2154 viewsfactual_blue

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 21:17 - Nov 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

No

Every single time

Indeed. As part of my watching brief on information security etc at work we had to regularly remind people how much extra email traffic they were pointlessly generating by requesting read reports.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 22:33 - Nov 13 with 2146 viewsfactual_blue

Work colleagues who put “IMPORTANT please read” in the subject line on 22:13 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Ranty ones to the whole organisation when someone's having breakdown over something insignificant are my favourite.

Or when someone replies to all when it involves confidential stuff. Dullards.

Emailing the whole of the organisation where i worked was a disciplinary offence.

Sort of understandable when the organisation is 100,000 people.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024