Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They should have just asked us and saved themselves a lot of money 17:33 - Nov 14 with 988 viewschicoazul

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/14/sex-slang-steak-views-leave-rem

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

They should have just asked us and saved themselves a lot of money on 18:34 - Nov 14 with 947 viewsvapour_trail

Where to start?

I know. Is there a correlation between people who think education is well funded and people who are really a little bit thick?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

They should have just asked us and saved themselves a lot of money on 19:10 - Nov 14 with 925 viewsDarth_Koont

They should have just asked us and saved themselves a lot of money on 18:34 - Nov 14 by vapour_trail

Where to start?

I know. Is there a correlation between people who think education is well funded and people who are really a little bit thick?

So Leavers are a bit thicker and a bit more *#@&ish. Statistically speaking.

I like how they've royally fecked over the Gibraltarians but would resolutely defend the territory against Spanish interference. You get the feeling that it's not really about the people of Gibraltar ....

Pronouns: He/Him

They should have just asked us and saved themselves a lot of money on 19:15 - Nov 14 with 917 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whilst great at reinforcing my prejudices, er what's the point of that survey?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

They should have just asked us and saved themselves a lot of money on 19:30 - Nov 14 with 907 viewsgiant_stow

Proof at last. Now what to do with it?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024