Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? 06:20 - Nov 16 with 3154 viewstextbackup

Or will the fact that they were in the prem recently mean we approach the game thinking we'll be lucky to nick a draw?

If he picks the right team I see no reason why we can't take all three points.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 07:02 - Nov 16 with 3120 viewsGiveusaWave

they need a win urgently to appease angry fans....which could play into our hands.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 07:27 - Nov 16 with 3089 viewsitfcjoe

Don’t concede in first half and game will be there for the taking as the crowd turn

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 08:12 - Nov 16 with 3002 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 07:27 - Nov 16 by itfcjoe

Don’t concede in first half and game will be there for the taking as the crowd turn

Yep, this

A game like Wolves away from just after when Mick took over would be ideal...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 08:30 - Nov 16 with 2987 viewsRadlett_blue

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 07:27 - Nov 16 by itfcjoe

While I generally dislike negative tactics, unless we are playing a vastly superior team, in this case I think you're right. Keep it tight & if it's a dire 0-0 after 30 minutes, I reckon the protests will ramp up & I'm sure it's affecting the players.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 10:31 - Nov 16 with 2909 viewsParisBlue

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 08:30 - Nov 16 by Radlett_blue

While I generally dislike negative tactics, unless we are playing a vastly superior team, in this case I think you're right. Keep it tight & if it's a dire 0-0 after 30 minutes, I reckon the protests will ramp up & I'm sure it's affecting the players.

We’ve got midweek games for the next two weeks. Will we see a repeat of the cardiff mass-change nonsense at some point over the next 15 days? I hope not.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 10:50 - Nov 16 with 2883 viewsRadlett_blue

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 10:31 - Nov 16 by ParisBlue

We’ve got midweek games for the next two weeks. Will we see a repeat of the cardiff mass-change nonsense at some point over the next 15 days? I hope not.

I hope not, too. I suspect Mick saw Cardiff away as a tough game & was happy to rest some players for an obviously winnable home game. We do have 4 games in 10 days coming up, 3 of which are away but Hull are clearly beatable & if Mick rests a few I suspect it will be for Villa away.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 10:56 - Nov 16 with 2877 viewsitfcjoe

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 10:50 - Nov 16 by Radlett_blue

I hope not, too. I suspect Mick saw Cardiff away as a tough game & was happy to rest some players for an obviously winnable home game. We do have 4 games in 10 days coming up, 3 of which are away but Hull are clearly beatable & if Mick rests a few I suspect it will be for Villa away.

I can see why at Cardiff, because a number of the players rested had just been coming back from longer term injuries - with likes of Webster and McGoldrick 2 weeks fitter, and Huws, Smith and pitentially Bishop back in the squad it will be able to be shuffled around a bit without as big a drop in quality.

Likes of Nydam and Downes won't be playing 3 in a week, but fingers crossed this period up until Christmas will see a back 4 nail down their place and stay fit

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 13:29 - Nov 16 with 2754 viewsPilgrimblue

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 10:56 - Nov 16 by itfcjoe

I can see why at Cardiff, because a number of the players rested had just been coming back from longer term injuries - with likes of Webster and McGoldrick 2 weeks fitter, and Huws, Smith and pitentially Bishop back in the squad it will be able to be shuffled around a bit without as big a drop in quality.

Likes of Nydam and Downes won't be playing 3 in a week, but fingers crossed this period up until Christmas will see a back 4 nail down their place and stay fit

I partly accept but still feel that 6 changes was too many but Mick thought it was a game he couldn't win!
But now we've got a different position and have 11 games in 55 days so the squad will need to be used to the full. The question is will Mick repeat the Cardiff game and set out to lose or rotate as needed (ie injuries, loss of form etc).
I would play strongest team every week so that it has every chance of developing. We have bigger squad so should be able now to cover all positions for injuries as they occur. Still think Mick will have Scuse there for every game!
Login to get fewer ads

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 13:31 - Nov 16 with 2752 viewsKieran_Knows

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 13:29 - Nov 16 by Pilgrimblue

I partly accept but still feel that 6 changes was too many but Mick thought it was a game he couldn't win!
But now we've got a different position and have 11 games in 55 days so the squad will need to be used to the full. The question is will Mick repeat the Cardiff game and set out to lose or rotate as needed (ie injuries, loss of form etc).
I would play strongest team every week so that it has every chance of developing. We have bigger squad so should be able now to cover all positions for injuries as they occur. Still think Mick will have Scuse there for every game!

I'd be amazed if Mick 'set out to lose' against Cardiff. Whilst it was a much changed squad, I don't think he'd go out to lose any game at all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 18:05 - Nov 16 with 2646 viewsstrikalite

Same as usual then? We never go away and take the game to the opposition, never...
Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 18:20 - Nov 16 with 2639 viewsPJH

Hulls season/form Vs Ours, we've got to go there for the win, haven't we? on 18:05 - Nov 16 by strikalite

Same as usual then? We never go away and take the game to the opposition, never...

If we come away with the 3 points then how that is achieved certainly does not matter to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024