Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore to be sold apparently..... 17:40 - Jan 1 with 17052 viewsbluesym

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Moore to be sold apparently..... on 23:56 - Jan 1 with 789 viewsbournemouthblue

Moore to be sold apparently..... on 20:01 - Jan 1 by PJH

I have not investigated it, I just knew that other than that one spell he rarely played and even more rarely scored in various loan spells.
I have never personally seen him play because I do not go to U21 or Youth games.

Whilst there is a long history of players being released by clubs(not just us) and making it elsewhere there is also an equally long list I imagine of players being prolific goalscorers at youth level but then not making it at their club or anywhere else.

If Marriott does make a success of playing at a higher level than he currently is then yes, in hindsight, it would be shown as an error letting him go.

I think he probably needed to move to progress really

He certainly showed promise on his Woking loan before dovetailing after Xmas

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Moore to be sold apparently..... on 23:57 - Jan 1 with 790 viewsbournemouthblue

Moore to be sold apparently..... on 20:12 - Jan 1 by SomethingBlue

Right solution although Warne's constant updates about the status of Ipswich's player are becoming a bit much. Let's see where he ends up.

Indeed, pretty unprofessional

It totally unsettles him if he genuinely had a chance of pushing into the first team this January. Hopefully a bidding war ensues.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Moore to be sold apparently..... on 08:08 - Jan 2 with 712 viewsBrixtonBlue

Moore to be sold apparently..... on 20:30 - Jan 1 by southnorfolkblue

I doubt that Mick would be impressed by this leak assuming that it’s true. He is stubborn enough to stick Moore on the bench tomorrow just to stick 2 fingers up at Warne. I don’t see why we shouldn’t play him even if he is to be sold, as he won’t be cuptied. Although knowing our luck he will get injured....

If it's true I think Mick will be delighted. It alerts other interested clubs that he's definitely available and invites a bidding war.

Pretty stupid by Warne though. He would've been better off keeping quiet.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024