Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now listening to Mick Mills............. 17:36 - Jan 27 with 3877 viewsmadmouse1959

...............banging on about how great Wolves are !!
Yes.....i did go to the game .

I went to the game and left shortly after half time. Did the same against Derby after going 2-0 down. The sideways / backwards passing ....to me ......was obvious it was going to be just another gutless game. The odd spurt from Celina ....the predictable attack down the left....the occasional 35 yard shot........and McGoldrick swanning around looking totally not interested as usual.
Why do we get so far up the pitch only to pass it back ? Little movement and no momentum going forward most of the game. By the time we have slowed it down the Wolves team had players behind the ball.
Where is the belief ? Where is the fight and passion ?

shampoo dave

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 17:44 - Jan 27 with 3814 viewsHarry_Palmer

You left shortly after half-time, how odd. Why did you bother going at all? as you clearly aren't that interested.
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 17:46 - Jan 27 with 3789 viewsDarth_Koont

You what!??

Do you think we were better against Leeds? Or was it just different?

Pronouns: He/Him

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:15 - Jan 27 with 3711 viewsmadmouse1959

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 17:44 - Jan 27 by Harry_Palmer

You left shortly after half-time, how odd. Why did you bother going at all? as you clearly aren't that interested.

why bother going ? Glad you mentioned that......another supporter of 50 + years tired of too many games like this.

Yes....the odd game musters a spirited performance. Great games at home to Sunderland, Leeds.......but far too many poor games giving me migraine. We win the ball....lose the ball.......and a belief that teams like Wolves are far too good for us to beat. .

shampoo dave

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:19 - Jan 27 with 3687 viewsDarth_Koont

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:15 - Jan 27 by madmouse1959

why bother going ? Glad you mentioned that......another supporter of 50 + years tired of too many games like this.

Yes....the odd game musters a spirited performance. Great games at home to Sunderland, Leeds.......but far too many poor games giving me migraine. We win the ball....lose the ball.......and a belief that teams like Wolves are far too good for us to beat. .

That's you projecting. Celina probably should have scored and we had numerous dangerous half-chances.

Wolves had the better chances obviously but the lack of belief seems to be coming from you more than anyone else.

Pronouns: He/Him

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:21 - Jan 27 with 3674 viewslupadon81

Weirdo,why leave a game at half time, 1-0 down ffs grow yourself a d1ck
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:27 - Jan 27 with 3635 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

You’ve been going to football for 50 years but somehow you don’t understand it.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:30 - Jan 27 with 3615 viewsBenters2

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:21 - Jan 27 by lupadon81

Weirdo,why leave a game at half time, 1-0 down ffs grow yourself a d1ck

Harsh
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:42 - Jan 27 with 3580 viewsfabian_illness

When someone 'Bangs on' about something, do they actually have a drum with them or are they using other things to hand? Maybe a tea tray or an old dustbin lid.
Login to get fewer ads

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:47 - Jan 27 with 3561 viewslupadon81

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:30 - Jan 27 by Benters2

Harsh

But fair
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 18:54 - Jan 27 with 3544 viewsWickets

I also heard Mick Mills on my drive home he got it spot on IMO. just worried that our manager wasted the slim chance we had of nicking a point.Gleeson and to some extent Connelly where both running on empty by 60 mins. it was so obvious both had played well but the time had come to bring Ward and Bru on to give us any chance of at least testing Ruddy. He said on Suffolk he did not want to take his goalscorers off so didn't make chances till later! Blimey it was not the goalscores that needed changing it was the midfield! If you dont find a way of providing some sort of supply to the front men they aint gonna score.
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 3402 viewsflimflam

Best team I have seen at Portman Road this season.

Didnt break sweat, nullified us easily and solid in every position.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 21:47 - Jan 27 with 3354 viewsairliner

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 21:03 - Jan 27 by flimflam

Best team I have seen at Portman Road this season.

Didnt break sweat, nullified us easily and solid in every position.

Problem with mic Mac he brings subs on too late !!!!
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 22:02 - Jan 27 with 3324 viewsLord_Lucan

Well played.

I lasted 5 mins against Fulham on Boxing Day the other year.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 22:30 - Jan 27 with 3257 viewsBluesquid

Looking back now im quite happy we went out of the cup, avoiding replays and extra matches.

It's given our push for a play off place a real boost.
Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 3069 viewsWickets

Now listening to Mick Mills............. on 22:30 - Jan 27 by Bluesquid

Looking back now im quite happy we went out of the cup, avoiding replays and extra matches.

It's given our push for a play off place a real boost.

Same every year gives us a real lift!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024