Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week 18:37 - Jan 27 with 4342 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wolves 0-2 Forest

'We thought Wolves might start the game with a bit of arrogance so we needed to get in their faces and we did that. We had a long meeting on the morning of the game about Wolves and what we need to do and everyone left there feeling pretty confident.
It was quite surprising given the run we were on and coming away to the top of the league.
But THE MANAGER made it really simple, just to raise THE INTENSITY. That's what we did and IT WORKED !

Getting in the opponents faces. Bigger intensity. Why couldn't we follow that attitude for a change? Why do we have to wait for the new manager to start football matches with a different approach?
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:40 - Jan 27 with 4295 viewsBenters2

What new manager?

Ive got a feeling Mick Mac is going to be here for a further 2 seasons.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:42 - Jan 27 with 4284 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:40 - Jan 27 by Benters2

What new manager?

Ive got a feeling Mick Mac is going to be here for a further 2 seasons.

Sooner or later we'll have a new manager whether it is May or next couple of seasons.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:47 - Jan 27 with 4239 viewsBenters2

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:42 - Jan 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Sooner or later we'll have a new manager whether it is May or next couple of seasons.

I reckon if its for two more seasons you may go nuts!

Are you doing Norwich?
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:47 - Jan 27 with 4250 viewsDarth_Koont

We started the game well and with high intensity.

What's your point caller?

Pronouns: He/Him

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:48 - Jan 27 with 4236 viewslongtimefan

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:47 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

WE Only had two corners in the first three minutes
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:50 - Jan 27 with 4224 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:47 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

Did we? The commentators had a different opinion.

Crikey !!!! You also said we had been fine in the first half against Bolton whereas it was utterly pathetic.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:52 - Jan 27 with 4211 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:47 - Jan 27 by Benters2

I reckon if its for two more seasons you may go nuts!

Are you doing Norwich?

No not going Norwich. Expensive, crap kick-off time and we'll be playing for a draw as it is just another game for him.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 18:53]
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:53 - Jan 27 with 4198 viewsBluefish

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:50 - Jan 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Crikey !!!! You also said we had been fine in the first half against Bolton whereas it was utterly pathetic.

I listened to the commentary and they said we took it to them at the start. They said multiple times how it was too teams going at it and something woukd have to give.

Enjoy the defeat but you will need to work a bit harder on this one

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:56 - Jan 27 with 4183 viewsDarth_Koont

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:50 - Jan 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

You should spend more time watching it and thinking for yourself.

I have no idea what the commentators said but with you it'll be Chinese Whispers and you'll have imagined what's happened, got annoyed and then posted it as fact on here.

As far as I could see there was no problem with how we started the game. In fact their goal was almost embarrassingly out of the blue from one of their worst chances.

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:57 - Jan 27 with 4187 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

It’s a wonder Wolves are top if all you need to do is raise the INTENSITY against them. Stupid managers everywhere.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:03 - Jan 27 with 4125 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:53 - Jan 27 by Bluefish

I listened to the commentary and they said we took it to them at the start. They said multiple times how it was too teams going at it and something woukd have to give.

Enjoy the defeat but you will need to work a bit harder on this one

Truce I don't enjoy the defeats so keep clapping and spare yourself the bollo**s like that.

Super Mick set us up nicely, eh? Your beloved Super Mick.

Wonder what your commentary was. I heard Celina's name having been mentioned in relation to any 'attacking' attempts and Bialkowski as a saviour of the final result as it could have well been the bigger margin.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:05 - Jan 27 with 4105 viewsDarth_Koont

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:57 - Jan 27 by WestStanderLaLaLa

It’s a wonder Wolves are top if all you need to do is raise the INTENSITY against them. Stupid managers everywhere.

Just need PASSIONATE players. Then we'd be Barcelona.

All this talk about intensity, passion and money. Its almost as if people are reducing it to obvious things because they can't grasp — or don't want to — that it's a difficult professional business.

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:05 - Jan 27 with 4103 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 18:56 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

You should spend more time watching it and thinking for yourself.

I have no idea what the commentators said but with you it'll be Chinese Whispers and you'll have imagined what's happened, got annoyed and then posted it as fact on here.

As far as I could see there was no problem with how we started the game. In fact their goal was almost embarrassingly out of the blue from one of their worst chances.

You ought to take your blue tinted glasses off.

I had also seen the Bolton game so you aren't a credible source.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:09 - Jan 27 with 4070 viewsDarth_Koont

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:05 - Jan 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

You ought to take your blue tinted glasses off.

I had also seen the Bolton game so you aren't a credible source.

I've read your posts over the years which is why I know you're blind to anything apart from your own emotion.

You even make a huge thing about games where we've played as we generally do but the result has gone in our favour. For you, that's apparently night and day.

I'll have a chat about the rights and wrongs when you can take a step back from your purely emotional response.

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:14 - Jan 27 with 4054 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:09 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

I've read your posts over the years which is why I know you're blind to anything apart from your own emotion.

You even make a huge thing about games where we've played as we generally do but the result has gone in our favour. For you, that's apparently night and day.

I'll have a chat about the rights and wrongs when you can take a step back from your purely emotional response.

Your last week's appraisal of the Bolton match sums you up so there is no need of chat. You had been telling people that we 'even looked like a good-quality footballing team'.

Take your blue tinted glasses off as it certainly is your hurdle when talking about the facts.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:25 - Jan 27 with 4006 viewsDarth_Koont

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:14 - Jan 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Your last week's appraisal of the Bolton match sums you up so there is no need of chat. You had been telling people that we 'even looked like a good-quality footballing team'.

Take your blue tinted glasses off as it certainly is your hurdle when talking about the facts.

My appraisal was pretty similar to Phil's.

Not saying that we're right and you and Mick are wrong but that's the way it happens when you watch games and try to work out what's happening.

All I can say is that I don't trust your opinion over the years. Far too emotional and lacking much insight because of it.

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:31 - Jan 27 with 3982 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:25 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

My appraisal was pretty similar to Phil's.

Not saying that we're right and you and Mick are wrong but that's the way it happens when you watch games and try to work out what's happening.

All I can say is that I don't trust your opinion over the years. Far too emotional and lacking much insight because of it.

Even McCarthy said it had been the worst half he's seen this season. In fact we started playing decent stuff in the last 8 minutes.

And vice versa as I don't trust your opinion either. You do polish the turd, you're here to please the people instead of talking about the facts. And by saying that 'we even looked like a good-quality footballing team' you insult peoples intelligence.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 19:31]
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:55 - Jan 27 with 3907 viewsDarth_Koont

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:31 - Jan 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Even McCarthy said it had been the worst half he's seen this season. In fact we started playing decent stuff in the last 8 minutes.

And vice versa as I don't trust your opinion either. You do polish the turd, you're here to please the people instead of talking about the facts. And by saying that 'we even looked like a good-quality footballing team' you insult peoples intelligence.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 19:31]

Nonsense. I've never "pleased people".

The thought that someone like Benters (or anyone else who can be swayed like a silly puppy) would agree with me makes me feel sick to the stomach.

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 05:04 - Jan 28 with 3651 viewsBenters2

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 19:55 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

Nonsense. I've never "pleased people".

The thought that someone like Benters (or anyone else who can be swayed like a silly puppy) would agree with me makes me feel sick to the stomach.

Thanks for the mention.

Mick Mac said that the Bolton game was the worst game he had seen this season.

Enjoy your day.
Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 08:55 - Jan 28 with 3537 viewsartsbossbeard

Top tip: if you've missed the Town result, simply check if Mach has posted on here for instant confirmation of a loss.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 09:00 - Jan 28 with 3515 viewsBenters2

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 08:55 - Jan 28 by artsbossbeard

Top tip: if you've missed the Town result, simply check if Mach has posted on here for instant confirmation of a loss.

Why is that so different to your hilarious 'did we lose busy on here'threads, sweetcheeks x
Mainly because he also.... on 09:04 - Jan 28 with 3504 viewsBloots

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 09:00 - Jan 28 by Benters2

Why is that so different to your hilarious 'did we lose busy on here'threads, sweetcheeks x

...posts "Quiet on here, did we win?".

Whereas your mate literally isn't seen for dust if we win.

Much like yourself, to be honest.

Just saying.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Her he is on 09:05 - Jan 28 with 3497 viewsBenters2

Mainly because he also.... on 09:04 - Jan 28 by Bloots

...posts "Quiet on here, did we win?".

Whereas your mate literally isn't seen for dust if we win.

Much like yourself, to be honest.

Just saying.

I am always on here win lose or draw.
If you remember, I performed a highly..... on 09:09 - Jan 28 with 3494 viewsBloots

Her he is on 09:05 - Jan 28 by Benters2

I am always on here win lose or draw.

....scientific study a while back.

It proved conclusively that the frequency of your postings after a defeat are approximately ten times the frequency of those after a win.

Stats don't lie.

90% of daft old trolls know that.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 09:10 - Jan 28 with 3490 viewsartsbossbeard

Forest's Ben Osborn after the Wolves - Forest match last week on 09:00 - Jan 28 by Benters2

I'm more upbeat in my delivery.

oh, and I don't take this board as seriously as others. Talking of laughs, I couldn't help but giggle at you berating J2 for not going when you've only just got your superfan badge back after attending a couple of games. Good work.

I'll buy you a beer in Sunderland.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024