Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday 14:55 - Feb 12 with 7165 viewsHeathlander

He's one of our own, hates yellow and green and can let Maddison know early doors what the derby is all about.

Come on you blue boys.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 1166 viewsjudespiveyg

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 20:00 - Feb 12 by SWGF

They're essentially the same limited player except Skuse can actually control and pass a football

Yeah, 5 yards to the side.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 21:18 - Feb 12 with 1123 viewskessinglandblue

What a load of old rot, picking players solely on birthplace?

Time to ship him out of the club not start him in the only meaningful game we have left this season.
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 1106 viewsSWGF

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 20:12 - Feb 12 by Footballpete

I'd like to point out that our best season in a decade featured Hyam / Skuse together regularly. Seems mad I know.

And we had a centre forward turning aimless smacks upfield into 27 goals.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 09:09 - Feb 13 with 1044 viewsCurrie10

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:16 - Feb 12 by itfcjoe

I do think we miss his drive in the midfield and ability to get around the pitch - sometimes we are far too passive and he doesn't allow that

Perhaps we do on occasion sure. When properly fit / inform Luke Hyam CAN be a very reasonable player in this league.

However, when was the last time this combination came to fruition? I think we're going back to the 2014/15 season for a spell at the start of it?!

One abiding memory of that season was Bournemouth away, 2-2 draw.

For one of Bournemouth's goals, I cannot remember which one, Hyam really should have done the professional foul on the half way line. It was clear as day there was massive danger to me in the stands watching - however he didn't, Not long after they were in our box, goal. Hmmm.

Players reputations always seem massively enhanced when their not playing.

Sidenote - I don't know how in gods name given his injury record he managed to get his current two year contract extension. I don't mind the fact we extended it by one in the hope he's fully fit / playing but two was a little bizarre. Does he have the same agent as a Mr Nathan Ellington who managed to get two years out of us!?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 9:10]
I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 09:11 - Feb 13 with 1041 viewsCurrie10

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:31 - Feb 12 by theblueginger

David Norris and Keith Andrews were probably our 2 most dynamic CM's in the last few years,yet were both also described as "headless chickens."

Skuse is seen as too passive, Leadbitter was moaned at for only passing sideways, Diags for being too languid, Douglas for breathing, Bowyer for being too aggressive, Colin Healy for being and Irish mate of Roy Keane etc.

Sometimes I wonder what our fans want in middle of the park. As much as I want us to go and sign John McGinn from Hibs, I wonder if some here would dislike him for shooting from distance too much or being Scottish.

Keith Andrews............. dear god.

On the plus side, 10 in 19 is fantastic for a CM.

On the negative, he left a massive hole in CM and was horrific for 89 minutes a game.
on 09:19 - Feb 13 with 1039 views_

I'd start with Luke Hyam on Sunday on 16:16 - Feb 12 by itfcjoe

I do think we miss his drive in the midfield and ability to get around the pitch - sometimes we are far too passive and he doesn't allow that

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024