Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. 08:39 - Feb 19 with 1747 viewscarlisleaway

Hated and loved by some, at least Sheepshanks would have come out with a comment by now.
Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:42 - Feb 19 with 1732 viewsartsbossbeard

About what?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:43 - Feb 19 with 1724 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:42 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

About what?

“I’m very disappointed and sorry that we conceded a last minute goal in the derby”

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:45 - Feb 19 with 1715 viewsartsbossbeard

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:43 - Feb 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

“I’m very disappointed and sorry that we conceded a last minute goal in the derby”

"We will be studying CCTV and whilst we'll, of course, pay Norwich for the damage done, we will be seeking damages from the perpetrators involved and also issue bans"
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 8:45]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:51 - Feb 19 with 1688 viewsKorrupt

I couldn't agree more. I hate the way the club plunges to new depths of problems and he says absolutely nothing. He can still keep his privacy by releasing regular statements.
Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:52 - Feb 19 with 1673 viewsartsbossbeard

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:51 - Feb 19 by Korrupt

I couldn't agree more. I hate the way the club plunges to new depths of problems and he says absolutely nothing. He can still keep his privacy by releasing regular statements.

The new depths of drawing away to your local rivals?

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 10:41 - Feb 19 with 1563 viewsbraveblue

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 08:52 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

The new depths of drawing away to your local rivals?

There are plenty of depths and issues he could address.
Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 10:42 - Feb 19 with 1553 viewsLord_Lucan

I wasn't much of a Sheepy fan but I agree with you.

At least you know where you stood with Sheepshanks.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 10:54 - Feb 19 with 1515 viewsLankHenners

People take the p1ss out of his '5 point plan' speech which covered pretty much everything everyone claims they want him to talk about, but because it didn't say 'we're a load of crap and all the negative fans are correct' (which, let's be honest, is what the agenda really is here) people whinged about it. If he says anything it'll only be the same sort of stuff we hear from Milne (which people whinge at) but from the man himself.

When it comes to Evans, it's more of an 'actions speak louder than words' type thing for me.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 10:59 - Feb 19 with 1483 viewschicoazul

He never will and he doesn't care what anyone thinks.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 11:07 - Feb 19 with 1460 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 10:54 - Feb 19 by LankHenners

People take the p1ss out of his '5 point plan' speech which covered pretty much everything everyone claims they want him to talk about, but because it didn't say 'we're a load of crap and all the negative fans are correct' (which, let's be honest, is what the agenda really is here) people whinged about it. If he says anything it'll only be the same sort of stuff we hear from Milne (which people whinge at) but from the man himself.

When it comes to Evans, it's more of an 'actions speak louder than words' type thing for me.

I think there is a half a point in there in that ideally Evans would speak up more. The five point plan was long overdue really, and it would be nice to see that sort of thing more often

However when most people moan about Evans not speaking out, what they really mean is they want him to get rid of McCarthy and/or put more money in

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Surely it is about time our invisible owner spoke out. on 11:09 - Feb 19 with 1452 viewsNo9

Maybe Mr Milne was being dishonest when he said Mr Evans knows about the rift between MM & the fans?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024