Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking 19:05 - Feb 25 with 1869 viewsITFCBluenose

With their hand over their mouth? It’s pathetic!

Did anyone see the cup game today. A player talking to the ref whilst he had his other hand around his own neck, suggesting he’d been grabbed around the neck! It’s a bit obvious what he was talking about!

I’m not really interested in what they have to say and I’ve never seen any reports of players being banned follow someon lip reading their conversations?

Next the ref will be responding with his hand over his mouth!

And, I’m whilst I’m have a moan! Tennis player who treat the ball persons as Roman Bath Slaves! You don’t see a Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, Cricket players needing a towel every 2 minutes!

Poll: Which striker would you sign from Wolves -Sylvan Ebanks-Blake or Kevin Doyle

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 19:23 - Feb 25 with 1789 viewsnewbie

I've noticed this a lot recently and it's weird.
Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 19:33 - Feb 25 with 1765 viewsclive_baker

Hardly surprising in this day of ridiculous over analysis and punditry where whatever is said will be scrutinised to the nth degree and potentially result in retrospective punishment.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 19:40 - Feb 25 with 1732 viewsReuser_is_God

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 19:33 - Feb 25 by clive_baker

Hardly surprising in this day of ridiculous over analysis and punditry where whatever is said will be scrutinised to the nth degree and potentially result in retrospective punishment.

Players must hate the media.

Kyle Walker just got pulled by Geoff Sheerves for an interview whilst all his team mates were left to dance with the trophy they’d just won.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 20:09 - Feb 25 with 1649 viewsTractorgirlforever

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 19:40 - Feb 25 by Reuser_is_God

Players must hate the media.

Kyle Walker just got pulled by Geoff Sheerves for an interview whilst all his team mates were left to dance with the trophy they’d just won.

I bet mick wishes he had put his hand over his mouth at the norwich game!
Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 20:48 - Feb 25 with 1573 viewsWestSussexBlue

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 20:09 - Feb 25 by Tractorgirlforever

I bet mick wishes he had put his hand over his mouth at the norwich game!

No it was not aimed at us Fans....come to think of that means Mick must have Tourette’s!
Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 1555 viewsGarv

It's annoying to watch but how can you blame them really? They have a camera on them in their day to day lives almost as much as they don't. They turn up for training and are filmed driving in.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 1516 viewsm14_blue

Yes, yes, yes, yes!

Self important idiots.

I remember at the euros when Joe Hart refused to tell the media who had won the darts tournament at the England camp. Do they have to go so far out of their way to alienate the fans?

Modern top footballers live in a bubble and most don't know or care about anything outside it.
Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 1482 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 21:07 - Feb 25 by m14_blue

Yes, yes, yes, yes!

Self important idiots.

I remember at the euros when Joe Hart refused to tell the media who had won the darts tournament at the England camp. Do they have to go so far out of their way to alienate the fans?

Modern top footballers live in a bubble and most don't know or care about anything outside it.

That says far more about the press than it does the players, IMO

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 21:17 - Feb 25 with 1467 viewsm14_blue

Is anyone getting annoyed with players talking on 21:13 - Feb 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That says far more about the press than it does the players, IMO

I think both the press and the players have pretty much total contempt for the fans.

Players (or their agents) are quick enough to use the press when it suits though, and football being such a high profile sport is why they are some of the best paid sportsmen in the world.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 21:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024