Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Standing at events 09:23 - Feb 27 with 4464 viewsBluefish

Following the debate on here about standing at matches, i have a similar question. I went to the stereophonics last night and have recently progressed to choosing seats instead of standing for concerts. Some people in seats decided to stand and dance (comically in most cases). Is this fair on those behind them? I had a similar experience at the killers a couple of months ago but that was more acceptable as a bigger majority were standing.

If you want to stand and dance at a concert should you choose standing?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Standing at events on 17:38 - Feb 27 with 674 viewsartsbossbeard

Standing at events on 17:34 - Feb 27 by Dubtractor

I think you'll find that I win for going to see The Hold Steady in Camden next weekend, plus Car Seat Headrest in Cambridge in a couple of months.

I'll be standing at both.

We can call it a tie as I'm off to Car Seat Headrest at The Junction too and I'm swapping Tim Vine at The Ipswich Corn Exchange for the Hold Steady.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Standing at events on 17:41 - Feb 27 with 669 viewsJakeITFC

Standing at events on 17:34 - Feb 27 by Dubtractor

I think you'll find that I win for going to see The Hold Steady in Camden next weekend, plus Car Seat Headrest in Cambridge in a couple of months.

I'll be standing at both.

Ooh lovely.
Standing at events on 17:49 - Feb 27 with 648 viewsDubtractor

Standing at events on 17:38 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

We can call it a tie as I'm off to Car Seat Headrest at The Junction too and I'm swapping Tim Vine at The Ipswich Corn Exchange for the Hold Steady.

I'll give you that as you obviously have good taste.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Standing at events on 17:59 - Feb 27 with 641 viewsRadlett_blue

Standing at events on 17:13 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

They're tidy but they don't half attract some weapons for fans, if the Camden gig is anything to go by.

I think we're going back to why I prefer sitting at a gig these days to standing!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024