Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... 12:47 - Mar 4 with 3105 viewsBlueastheycome

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5718988/arsenal-ainsley-mai
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 12:51 - Mar 4 with 3067 viewsSitfcB

These poor mums, that's two now!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 12:53 - Mar 4 with 3059 viewsBenters2

Groundhog day on here today!
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 12:53 - Mar 4 with 3055 viewsBlueastheycome

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 12:53 - Mar 4 by Benters2

Groundhog day on here today!

Yeah sorry just seen it was posted earlier!
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 13:01]
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 13:12 - Mar 4 with 2998 viewscrunchie1978

Sorry but I can't resist.....
Living in a box.....living....im a living in a METAL box.
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 13:17 - Mar 4 with 2980 viewsBenters2

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 12:53 - Mar 4 by Blueastheycome

Yeah sorry just seen it was posted earlier!
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 13:01]

Nae bother
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 13:21 - Mar 4 with 2982 viewsRyorry

"Jule said she lives in fear that warehouse staff will realise she is sleeping in the container and turn her out on the street."

but then agrees to the article being published in the Shun?!

Do feel for her tho, family breakdowns are always sad, quite apart from the homelessness.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 13:30 - Mar 4 with 2945 viewstcblue

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 13:12 - Mar 4 by crunchie1978

Sorry but I can't resist.....
Living in a box.....living....im a living in a METAL box.

Jule of the Niles
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 18:18 - Mar 4 with 2523 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 12:51 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

These poor mums, that's two now!

Wonder if Ashley and Ainsley are related?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 00:53 - Mar 5 with 2320 viewsgobs93

didn't she ring Mick up screaming and hollering at him once? Sounds like she's a bit of a handful
Ashley Maitland Niles’s mum left sleeping homeless... on 09:02 - Mar 5 with 2149 viewsdirtyboy

"Jule is convinced he had been advised to distance himself from her."

I think everyone has said that, but at the end of the day, it's his mum and he should have kept business and personal life separate.

Saying that, i'd never see my parents homeless and if I were on a reported £30k (not sure on that tbh) a week, i'd soon have them looked after.

She needs to get her act together though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024