Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comrade Corbyn at it again 08:06 - Mar 15 with 12375 viewsartsbossbeard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-43410824

Scroll down to The Sun's front page offering.

Fancying needing actual evidence to form a decision on things, it's 2018 for Gods sake, all you really need is a pitchfork.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 15:22 - Mar 15 with 2008 viewsNo9

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 15:11 - Mar 15 by artsbossbeard

Exactly! There's a real need to be 100% spot on with these allegations.

It seems odd to me that they'd try something like this with a massive event in their own country just around the corner but if memory serves, they grabbed Crimea during the Winter Olympics, so who knows?

It is odd that they would do something like this with the WC in the summer & tens of thousands of people from across the globe applying for visa's in order to go.

I am waiting for some nation to point the finger at England & say this is sour grapes because never wanted Russia to have the WC and now some people are suggesting we have it in England.

That the Russians have had so much freedom in coming & going & known Putin supporters are untouched by any of this is to say the least surprising - I am aware from my dealing with O/S companies that none of this goes unoticed.
Comrade Corbyn at it again on 15:43 - Mar 15 with 1980 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 15:16 - Mar 15 by artsbossbeard

Ah, I didn't realise we'd got to the personal attack stage of responding now, I though this comes much later. Good work.

I'm out.

Personal attack? Don't be so delicate.

He said one thing yesterday that you agreed with. Now he's changed his mind today and you are trying to agree with him again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:20 - Mar 15 with 1960 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 11:54 - Mar 15 by No9

FYI
From the web-

Although the information is easily found in wikipedia, why is it never mentioned in the media that the soviet facility is located in Uzbekistan and the US are/were helping decontaminate the site.It would seem that it is Uzbekistan and US that have access to the original Novichok agents rather than Russia?

The other thought is that Novichok is the name of a group of chemicals with similar characteristics, a sub group that transparently part of the larger group called nerve agents.Apparently the Novichok type chemicals, compared to other nerve agents are much easier to manufacture, and can be manufactured anywhere from commonly available ingredients. So far the only evidence used by UK to condemn Russia is that they say Russia is the country that developed and manufactured these chemicals.It looks to be a very thin limb May is walking out onto.

err,... what about motive??
Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:37 - Mar 15 with 1940 viewsSpruceMoose

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 08:40 - Mar 15 by artsbossbeard

'Even the Greens Caroline Lucas is standing up for the UK'

It takes some doing, but that is the most pompous line you've ever written in your TWTD's history. Congratulations, Sir.

Don't you know, it's only the right wing types who love the country. Problem is, they hate half the people who live in it.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 16:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:39 - Mar 15 with 1939 viewsHennikerBlu

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:20 - Mar 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

err,... what about motive??

That's a very interesting question, apparently Mr Skripal was working undercover for British intelligence and gave away several Russian agents and was caught and imprisoned by the Russians.

He was later released to the British, as part of general prisoner exchange. So what was the motive for the Russians to do this, if indeed they did, unless they found out further betrayals after the fact?

Smileys People anyone?
Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:43 - Mar 15 with 1929 viewsgiant_stow

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 15:43 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

Personal attack? Don't be so delicate.

He said one thing yesterday that you agreed with. Now he's changed his mind today and you are trying to agree with him again.

Out of interest how do you feel about the 'go away and shut up' thing?

It would have sounded juvenile from anyone, but especially so spoken by that weedy little voice. I bet they're quaking!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:54 - Mar 15 with 1908 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:43 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

Out of interest how do you feel about the 'go away and shut up' thing?

It would have sounded juvenile from anyone, but especially so spoken by that weedy little voice. I bet they're quaking!

UK defence secretary tells Russia 'go away and shut up' by GlasgowBlue 15 Mar 2018 14:08
Gavin WIlliamson does come across like a little schoolboy. He fancies himself as a future PM.
Not after that performance mate.

Out of interest do you still maintain that Brexit and that nutter in the Whitehouse has left the UK isolated?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/salisbury-attack-joint-statement-from-the-lea

Iron Lion Zion

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:01 - Mar 15 with 1900 viewsgiant_stow

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 16:54 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

UK defence secretary tells Russia 'go away and shut up' by GlasgowBlue 15 Mar 2018 14:08
Gavin WIlliamson does come across like a little schoolboy. He fancies himself as a future PM.
Not after that performance mate.

Out of interest do you still maintain that Brexit and that nutter in the Whitehouse has left the UK isolated?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/salisbury-attack-joint-statement-from-the-lea

You're in full fight mood today innit! I wasn't trying to goad you - genuinely interested and thought it appropriate in a thread about political failings. I hadn't seen your post, but its nice that we agree - truely pathetic.

Why are you defending nutter, again out of interest and not to goad?

Maybe I did go too soon (!) but then again, is this not just a case of the US political establishment regaining control, despite Trump?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:04 - Mar 15 with 1887 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:01 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

You're in full fight mood today innit! I wasn't trying to goad you - genuinely interested and thought it appropriate in a thread about political failings. I hadn't seen your post, but its nice that we agree - truely pathetic.

Why are you defending nutter, again out of interest and not to goad?

Maybe I did go too soon (!) but then again, is this not just a case of the US political establishment regaining control, despite Trump?

I thought it was easier just to post my reply from earlier rather than type it again.

Which nutter am I defending?

Iron Lion Zion

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:13 - Mar 15 with 1874 viewsgiant_stow

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:04 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

I thought it was easier just to post my reply from earlier rather than type it again.

Which nutter am I defending?

Trumpy boy

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:17 - Mar 15 with 1865 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:13 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

Trumpy boy

Where have I defended him?

Iron Lion Zion

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:21 - Mar 15 with 1861 viewsgiant_stow

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:17 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

Where have I defended him?

oh gawd - stand down soldier!

You win.

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:24 - Mar 15 with 1857 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comrade Corbyn at it again on 17:21 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

oh gawd - stand down soldier!

You win.

It isn't a case of winning. In what way is asking you "Out of interest do you still maintain that Brexit and that nutter in the Whitehouse has left the UK isolated"? any sort of defence of Trump. Bearing in mind I was repeating your words when asking the question.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024