Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? 13:58 - Mar 22 with 2886 viewsArcher4721

Nice to see she isn't politicising the chemical attack.

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:05 - Mar 22 with 2853 viewsNo9

As a side issue I was horrifed to hear the Javid say that the fire door only lasting 15 minutes instead of 30 wasn't problem?
What a clown
Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:09 - Mar 22 with 2842 viewsSteve_M

This is the political version of all these threads popping up desperate to find a reason to criticise McCarthy. May's actual failings are bad enough without making tenuous ones up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 2809 viewsLord_Lucan

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:05 - Mar 22 by No9

As a side issue I was horrifed to hear the Javid say that the fire door only lasting 15 minutes instead of 30 wasn't problem?
What a clown

These sort of places should have 60 mins protection anyway, I believe this is required in Scotland.

There is also a case for some kind of external escape.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:42 - Mar 22 with 2772 viewsbluewein

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:09 - Mar 22 by Steve_M

This is the political version of all these threads popping up desperate to find a reason to criticise McCarthy. May's actual failings are bad enough without making tenuous ones up.

Agreed, although looking at who the OP is suggests you shouldn't really be that shocked...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:54 - Mar 22 with 2752 viewsGeoffSentence

I think I can file this one under 'Doing a GB'.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:18 - Mar 22 with 2680 viewsSpruceMoose

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 14:54 - Mar 22 by GeoffSentence

I think I can file this one under 'Doing a GB'.

Indeed. We are dealing with opposite ends of the same spectrum here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 2662 viewsblueislander

You mean like Corbyn did by blaming cuts in the police force?
Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:46 - Mar 22 with 2633 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:30 - Mar 22 by blueislander

Nice bit of whataboutery.

And remember kids...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 2623 viewsblueislander

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:46 - Mar 22 by Swansea_Blue

Nice bit of whataboutery.

And remember kids...

Just adding a bit of balance.
Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 18:02 - Mar 22 with 2562 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That must have been set up.....the real Mrs May would have looked bewlilderingly at said fist not gone straight in! It's da yoof vote innit!
Anyway Jezza would of been like......

Pow!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 09:33 - Mar 23 with 2415 viewsNo9

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 16:30 - Mar 22 by blueislander

Did you see that 999 calls are now taking days not minutes ?
This is serious.
In the area I live we are taking up, with the MP, the problems created by the lakc of adequate policing. He has so far decelined to answer despite the fact the PCC has requested & got an increase in the precept for policing.
Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 12:13 - Mar 23 with 2368 viewsRob88

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 18:02 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

That must have been set up.....the real Mrs May would have looked bewlilderingly at said fist not gone straight in! It's da yoof vote innit!
Anyway Jezza would of been like......

Pow!

You mean this guy?

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/high-five.gif?w=450&h=254&crop=1
Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 12:54 - Mar 23 with 2331 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did she accept flowers, smile and pose for selfies when visiting Grenfell? on 12:13 - Mar 23 by Rob88

You mean this guy?

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/high-five.gif?w=450&h=254&crop=1

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024