Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
House music is anyone young/hip enough on here 13:12 - Mar 27 with 1404 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

to like it?
House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:28 - Mar 27 with 1392 viewsbaxterbasics

I'm not sure 'House Music' is even a term that young'uns today would use or recognise. You need to be asking the 40 somethings.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:32 - Mar 27 with 1383 viewsstig4532

I'm 21 and massively into electro swing, give it a try!
House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:34 - Mar 27 with 1377 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

There is no other music.. Although i am over 40 i'm still cool as **** and ABB is my witness on that

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:40 - Mar 27 with 1358 viewsCurrie10

House is an absolute load of rubbish. Always hated it.

I'm 32 - give me hard house or trance any day of the week.
House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:44 - Mar 27 with 1356 viewsunstableblue

I'm not young... but House, specifically Deep House or Tech House are some of my favourite genres.

I really recommend the following mix album:
Defected In The House: Goa 09

With 2 of the 3 'chapters', mixes being excellent.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:49 - Mar 27 with 1348 viewsurbanblue

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:44 - Mar 27 by unstableblue

I'm not young... but House, specifically Deep House or Tech House are some of my favourite genres.

I really recommend the following mix album:
Defected In The House: Goa 09

With 2 of the 3 'chapters', mixes being excellent.

I'm with you. I'm not young but still love my House Music now and then. Problem is when I listen to it I just have memories of 'Getting on it" and feel a bit sad that those days are very rare now.

Hernan Cattaneo is my man! Best DJ/Producer IMV.
House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:50 - Mar 27 with 1337 viewsThrobbe

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:32 - Mar 27 by stig4532

I'm 21 and massively into electro swing, give it a try!

Is electro swing where you use a contact app rather than sticking some pampas grass in your front garden?

TWTD Cycling Herbert

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:56 - Mar 27 with 1328 viewsUB9Blue

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:49 - Mar 27 by urbanblue

I'm with you. I'm not young but still love my House Music now and then. Problem is when I listen to it I just have memories of 'Getting on it" and feel a bit sad that those days are very rare now.

Hernan Cattaneo is my man! Best DJ/Producer IMV.

Some of the best music I listened to was between 1988-1992, loved the whole house/dance time and I still listen to it today.
Old enough to remember when Kiss FM was a pirate station playing cracking good music not like the pop drivel they now indulge in.
Login to get fewer ads

Kiss FM used to be on the edge (n/t) on 15:49 - Mar 27 with 1253 viewsunstableblue

House music is anyone young/hip enough on here on 13:56 - Mar 27 by UB9Blue

Some of the best music I listened to was between 1988-1992, loved the whole house/dance time and I still listen to it today.
Old enough to remember when Kiss FM was a pirate station playing cracking good music not like the pop drivel they now indulge in.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024