Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City had 74% second-half possession 21:44 - Apr 4 with 1348 viewsBloomBlue

against Liverpool but didn't have a single shot on target, how can that be I thought possession equals shots on target/goals?
Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:45 - Apr 4 with 1333 viewsSpruceMoose

Why did you think that, you silly sausage?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:47 - Apr 4 with 1318 viewsSuperblue95

Thankfully that isn't the case otherwise we would have been Ryman Premier this season

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:49 - Apr 4 with 1316 viewsBlueBadger

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:45 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

Why did you think that, you silly sausage?

The Cruncher School of Trolling has had ALL of its alumni out today. I blame the school holidays.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:49 - Apr 4 with 1305 viewsSpruceMoose

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:49 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

The Cruncher School of Trolling has had ALL of its alumni out today. I blame the school holidays.

Christ, it really is the School of Hard Knocks isn't it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:51 - Apr 4 with 1298 viewsDubtractor

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:49 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

Bloomblue/Oldbluestu has always been a bit special.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:51 - Apr 4 with 1291 viewsSpruceMoose

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:51 - Apr 4 by Dubtractor

As in treasured?

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:52 - Apr 4 with 1285 viewsDubtractor

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:51 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

As in treasured?

Yeah, that.

Give him credit though, he expresses his views with such certainty that he is correct that it is hard to (be bothered to) argue.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 21:52]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 22:17 - Apr 4 with 1213 viewsBlueBadger

Man City had 74% second-half possession on 21:51 - Apr 4 by Dubtractor

He, along with B*nters are certainly proof that the old saying about age bringing wisdom is at best, flawed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024