Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You tube 23:12 - Apr 7 with 3773 viewsgrimboy

There’s a blog on there of one of our fans day of the game gets all the verbal and hand bags,quite bad really I don’t like McCarthy and be glad when he is gone but did feel a tad sorry for him after watching thatdont knowif I can link you tube or not.
Well here’s the blog I saw.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 23:20]
You tube on 01:09 - Apr 8 with 3578 viewsWarhurst

Wow that looks dreadful. Glad I didn't bother going, shame it has come to this. Maybe its nostalgia talking here but I remember when meaningless end of season games used to be a fun day out and anything positive on the pitch was just a bonus.
You tube on 01:37 - Apr 8 with 3549 viewsBlueBadger

You tube on 01:09 - Apr 8 by Warhurst

Wow that looks dreadful. Glad I didn't bother going, shame it has come to this. Maybe its nostalgia talking here but I remember when meaningless end of season games used to be a fun day out and anything positive on the pitch was just a bonus.

I call this Sky Sports Syndrome. People taking football, far, far, far, FAR too seriously because they've bought into the ridiculous hype around football in general and reacting like spoilt children if anything, ANYTHING disturbs/upsets them.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 11:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You tube on 01:39 - Apr 8 with 3542 viewsEireannach_gorm

"Lets just enjoy the rest of the season"

What great advice, shame the numbskulls don't get it.
You tube on 06:36 - Apr 8 with 3479 viewsBenters2

Thanks for posting.

Is that what all the fuss and meltdown is about on here?

Said it before and i will say it again,Mick Mac staying on for these last 8 games is a serious fk up.

He should have gone straight away.

This game was always going to be a messy day out in the smoke.
You tube on 07:06 - Apr 8 with 3453 viewsclive_baker

You tube on 01:37 - Apr 8 by BlueBadger

I call this Sky Sports Syndrome. People taking football, far, far, far, FAR too seriously because they've bought into the ridiculous hype around football in general and reacting like spoilt children if anything, ANYTHING disturbs/upsets them.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 11:27]

Agree. Was watching City v United in the pub yesterday. 20 minutes after the game the cameras cut to a City fan still in his seat, crying. Drying his tears with his scarf. He was a fully grown adult, crying at football. Crying FFS! Besides the fact they’re still 100 points clear and going to win the title at a canter, ITS A GAME OF FOOTBALL. Tragic.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

You tube on 07:11 - Apr 8 with 3426 viewsBenters2

You tube on 07:06 - Apr 8 by clive_baker

Agree. Was watching City v United in the pub yesterday. 20 minutes after the game the cameras cut to a City fan still in his seat, crying. Drying his tears with his scarf. He was a fully grown adult, crying at football. Crying FFS! Besides the fact they’re still 100 points clear and going to win the title at a canter, ITS A GAME OF FOOTBALL. Tragic.

Passion innit.
You tube on 10:53 - Apr 8 with 3175 viewsMVBlue

Was our fans in-fighting at 7:28 in the video the poster who challenged them to stop the sicker chants?

Its pretty bad isn't it, especially as he walked off at half time to a torrent of abuse, that is bad. Im slightly concerned he will stick the abuse then encourage 5 or more players to depart with him leaving us in the lurch. Marcus needs to end this.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 10:57]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

You tube on 10:59 - Apr 8 with 3143 viewsBlueLikeJazz

You tube on 07:11 - Apr 8 by Benters2

Passion innit.

No, as has been pointed out to you more than once, it's not 'passion', it's 'being a stupid arrogant entitled little idiot who's spoiling things for the real fans and damaging the club they claim to support'.

I am entirely unsurprised that someone like you can't tell the difference though.
Login to get fewer ads

You tube on 11:35 - Apr 8 with 3044 viewsmadmouse1959

Been a supporter for many many years. Stood at countless away games the last few years and watched a poor game like that all too often. That's why i do not bother going to away games anymore under this current regime.It is "nine times out of ten" a horrible frustrating day out watching the negative tactics put out by McCarthy & Conner. The game at Brentford was no different. This complete "meltdown" shambles did not have to happen. The situation is a disgrace to the football industry and has bought the club to its knees. The scenes at Brentford were very sad to see. To see McCarthy trying to brave the storm and smiling at the half time abuse just does not sit right. Marcus Evans is the main culprit and is not fit to own, manage and be the god-father of this great club. It is a total mess from top to bottom.

shampoo dave

You tube on 12:13 - Apr 8 with 2961 viewsBlueNomad

I felt embarrassed, watching this in my living room on a Sunday morning, to be associated with the morons because they have attached themselves to my club. They are thick pathetic individuals who do not have a shred of human decency.

This forum hasn’t helped. I don’t criticise people for their views, it was clearly time for MM to go. However the poison that spewed through brave people’s keyboards has been appalling. Any of us who said anything not seen as toeing the anti-MM line have been abused by certain individuals (many of whom don’t even watch the team). It’s all getting nasty. If it wasn’t football it would be something else they would be moronic about.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 12:24]
You tube on 13:23 - Apr 8 with 2850 viewsBrixtonBlue

You tube on 11:35 - Apr 8 by madmouse1959

Been a supporter for many many years. Stood at countless away games the last few years and watched a poor game like that all too often. That's why i do not bother going to away games anymore under this current regime.It is "nine times out of ten" a horrible frustrating day out watching the negative tactics put out by McCarthy & Conner. The game at Brentford was no different. This complete "meltdown" shambles did not have to happen. The situation is a disgrace to the football industry and has bought the club to its knees. The scenes at Brentford were very sad to see. To see McCarthy trying to brave the storm and smiling at the half time abuse just does not sit right. Marcus Evans is the main culprit and is not fit to own, manage and be the god-father of this great club. It is a total mess from top to bottom.

I'm confused. You "do not bother going to away games anymore under this current regime" but you were at the game yesterday?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024