Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! 13:23 - Apr 19 with 2070 viewsSpruceMoose

No need to thanks me. I'm not one of these chumps who posts links as the title of posts. I care about the comfort and ease of reading for my loyal readers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:26 - Apr 19 with 2003 viewsTractorCam

We won an fa cup?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:28 - Apr 19 with 1990 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:26 - Apr 19 by TractorCam

We won an fa cup?

FAKE NEWS!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:29 - Apr 19 with 1969 viewsHeathlander

I was there that day at Wembley.

Super fan :)
Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:31 - Apr 19 with 1948 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:29 - Apr 19 by Heathlander

That kind of riveting story is why you are considered Board Vice President of Riveting Stories.

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:44 - Apr 19 with 1851 viewsHeathlander

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:31 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

That kind of riveting story is why you are considered Board Vice President of Riveting Stories.

Thank you. It means a lot to me. :)
Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:44 - Apr 19 with 1843 viewsHeathlander

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:31 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

Who is President out of interest?
Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:50 - Apr 19 with 1780 viewsfactual_blue

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:44 - Apr 19 by Heathlander

He meant stories about rivets.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:52 - Apr 19 with 1778 viewsBrianTablet

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:28 - Apr 19 by SpruceMoose

FAKE NEWS!

Definite fake news.

1. Wembley doesn't look anything like that .
2. In 1978, Paul Cooper hadn't even been born.
3. Clive Woods wasn't left handed, so why would he be carrying the trophy base in his left hand?
4. Bobby Robson has no shadow.
5. That flag in Row X is fluttering yet everyone knows there is no atmosphere in North London.
6. Why is Manuel Thetis in this team photo?
7. Gabriel Batistuta scored the winner that day, but I can only spot 8 of his brothers and sisters in the crowd, not the 10 we all know he had.

I rest my case.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 13:57]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:56 - Apr 19 with 1733 viewsaardvaark

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:29 - Apr 19 by Heathlander

Same - went with my Dad ....what a day

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:59 - Apr 19 with 1710 viewsSpruceMoose

Hey guys, look what official ITFC Twitter news I found! on 13:44 - Apr 19 by Heathlander

HarryfromBath.

He wanders around like the guy from Police Academy with his goldfish bowl. You're where the real power sits.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024