Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? 03:24 - Apr 29 with 2740 viewsIllinoisblue

Quite amazing. Also, love how Waghorn is running his bollox off in the 94th minute to create the 4th goal. What a signing he is.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 05:47 - Apr 29 with 2687 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Unbelievable stuff and don't think Spence could quite believe that either. The simplest solution is oft the best.
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 08:02 - Apr 29 with 2601 viewsSteve_M

Our third goal?

We were never not going to score as Waghorn and Connolly broke forward there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 08:20 - Apr 29 with 2553 viewsKieran_Knows

How Waghorn didn’t win Player of the Season is beyond me. I love Bart, I really do, but Waghorn deserved it more than him this season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 09:38 - Apr 29 with 2434 viewsJohnny_Boy

Was it as bad as our home capitulation against Hull?
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 09:42 - Apr 29 with 2426 viewsPJH

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 09:38 - Apr 29 by Johnny_Boy

Was it as bad as our home capitulation against Hull?

One thing about yesterday that was much better than against Hull at home was that ITFC "supporters" were supporting ITFC.
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 09:49 - Apr 29 with 2406 viewsstrikalite

Ran his socks off in the last 20 against Villa too I noticed, was chasing everything down...
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:04 - Apr 29 with 2376 viewsHerbivore

I love Martyn Waghorn. Absolutely superb player. We were shouting at Spence to hit it and then he just stroked a pass to Waghorn totally unmarked in the 6 yard box. Brilliant.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:22 - Apr 29 with 2345 viewsBent_double

Agree about Waggy, I just hope that a Championship club flush with cash, or even one of the lower PL clubs doesn't decide to offer £3-4m for him over the summer....

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:23 - Apr 29 with 2338 viewstextbackup

Some of our defending in the last 2/3 years has been on that level

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:42 - Apr 29 with 2292 viewsJohnny_Boy

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 09:42 - Apr 29 by PJH

One thing about yesterday that was much better than against Hull at home was that ITFC "supporters" were supporting ITFC.

Divisive manager. Innit.
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:48 - Apr 29 with 2282 viewsBloomBlue

All 4 goals were schoolboy defending
Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:49 - Apr 29 with 2276 viewsSuperfrans

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 08:20 - Apr 29 by Kieran_Knows

How Waghorn didn’t win Player of the Season is beyond me. I love Bart, I really do, but Waghorn deserved it more than him this season.

If Bart stays next season, we should have an award for outfield player of the year... 😂

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 10:53 - Apr 29 with 2255 viewsTractorCam

Have you ever seen defending as bad as Reading’s for our first goal? on 08:20 - Apr 29 by Kieran_Knows

Sadly he went on that big run without a goal, that definitely stopped him winning it

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024