Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets 23:05 - May 2 with 2973 viewsIllinoisblue

Such nonsense. I hope the corporate freeloaders choke on their prawn sandwiches

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 23:41 - May 2 with 2924 viewstextbackup

as im a little bored at work ive been looking at flights and hotels for the final. unless you got a few quid seems pointless going now.
cheapest flight going the Friday and home sunday/Monday, £850 return. hotels in the city, £2000....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 00:55 - May 3 with 2872 viewstextbackup

and also, whilst looking on other forums, to be a big club must be a nightmare for fans. the threads about tickets and memberships etc. one bloke (Man Utd) saying he has 7 cup credits, but couldn't make the semi final, has missed out on an FA cup final ticket... thank Christ we are what we are

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 02:00 - May 3 with 2839 viewsIllinoisblue

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 23:41 - May 2 by textbackup

as im a little bored at work ive been looking at flights and hotels for the final. unless you got a few quid seems pointless going now.
cheapest flight going the Friday and home sunday/Monday, £850 return. hotels in the city, £2000....

Flights seem insanely expensive. I could get a flight from Chicago to London for that sort of price. If those hotel prices hold, can see enterprising scousers sleeping ten to a room!

62 - 78 - 81

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 02:04 - May 3 with 2833 viewstextbackup

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 02:00 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

Flights seem insanely expensive. I could get a flight from Chicago to London for that sort of price. If those hotel prices hold, can see enterprising scousers sleeping ten to a room!

I've just done a quick scan.... could train from London to Budapest, train from there to Kiev..... £650 return. no hotel rooms needed as you'd spend most of it travelling.
£650, 60/70hours of travel, plus a the match ticket cost..... would I do that if it was Town....

Yes

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 04:32 - May 3 with 2785 viewsIllinoisblue

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 02:04 - May 3 by textbackup

I've just done a quick scan.... could train from London to Budapest, train from there to Kiev..... £650 return. no hotel rooms needed as you'd spend most of it travelling.
£650, 60/70hours of travel, plus a the match ticket cost..... would I do that if it was Town....

Yes

You’d have to do it. There’ll be tens of thousands of reds out there. And if they don’t give sloppy goals away they’ll be singing “we won it six times” all the way home.

62 - 78 - 81

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 07:09 - May 3 with 2684 viewsvapour_trail

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 04:32 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

You’d have to do it. There’ll be tens of thousands of reds out there. And if they don’t give sloppy goals away they’ll be singing “we won it six times” all the way home.

If they don’t give sloppy goals away

That’ll be number 13 for Real then.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 07:44 - May 3 with 2630 viewsDurovigutum

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 07:09 - May 3 by vapour_trail

If they don’t give sloppy goals away

That’ll be number 13 for Real then.

Last year I got UEFA cup final tickets in the lottery at the quarter final stage and paid about £500 for parking, flights, hotel accommodation near the ground for three nights for me and the boy. Come the final and flights were £500 each and I could have flogged the tickets for a grand.
Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 08:06 - May 3 with 2596 viewsSomethingBlue

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 02:00 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

You'd just have to get a flight to Warsaw, Lviv or somewhere and then train it overnight — that'd be OK price-wise but the hotels are obviously a joke and some of the AirBnBs that spring up now will be sketchy as hell.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 08:52 - May 3 with 2545 viewsScuzzer

....prawn Paella.

Established 1968

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 09:01 - May 3 with 2530 viewsDeano69

Reminds me, I am in the directors area with full hospitality Sunday. Was thinking when i booked it months ago it would be a tense and exciting last game of the season with everything to play for......

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 09:13 - May 3 with 2505 viewsGeoffSentence

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 00:55 - May 3 by textbackup

and also, whilst looking on other forums, to be a big club must be a nightmare for fans. the threads about tickets and memberships etc. one bloke (Man Utd) saying he has 7 cup credits, but couldn't make the semi final, has missed out on an FA cup final ticket... thank Christ we are what we are

We all miss out on cup games every year!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 11:43 - May 3 with 2426 viewsvapour_trail

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 09:13 - May 3 by GeoffSentence

We all miss out on cup games every year!

Exactly. Been years since I’ve managed to get an fa cup fourth round ticket.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 11:52 - May 3 with 2396 viewsCurrie10

It's not just the corporate people who get them though - you're quite a way off with this although for sure there is an element.

There is a random draw where people can put applications in and they get allocated / billed per this. You could get 1, I could etc.
Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 11:56 - May 3 with 2392 viewsCurrie10

Champs League Final, 70k capacity. Each team gets just 16k tickets on 23:41 - May 2 by textbackup

Well it wasn't difficult to find something for £5 a night two weeks ago when I looked with cancel option available / bucket tonnes of rooms so I don't quite know where you're looking.........loads of people would have done this.

Again, a quick look on Skyscanner from London for flights = £340 return. So not quite sure as to the £850?

Really isn't as bad as people say.

Took me a lot of time that being said to find somewhere appropriate for Kaliningrad for the world cup, however achieved the aim in the end :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024