Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... 19:25 - May 18 with 1250 viewsMickMacTerry

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... on 19:26 - May 18 with 1238 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we put a pause on all this preemptive blubbing please?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... on 19:27 - May 18 with 1217 viewsStokieBlue

We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... on 19:26 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Can we put a pause on all this preemptive blubbing please?

It's like the water cycle. If it all comes out now it can go through the blub cycle and be ready for reuse when we miss out on Hurst as well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... on 19:28 - May 18 with 1216 viewsKieran_Knows

I thought you said it was all but a done deal?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... on 19:28 - May 18 with 1208 viewsJ2BLUE

That's your fourth lot of made up BS. Time to stop being such an idiot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re going to miss out on Jack Ross aren’t we... on 19:29 - May 18 with 1198 viewswkj

What if I told you I had some inside info about the Derby chatter, would you smile then?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024