Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard 10:20 - May 19 with 1127 viewsGarv

I like Frank Lampard, he's very impressive in everything he does on TV and was obviously a class player.

But he, like Keane tried to, would use us a stepping stone. Maybe I'm being naïve in thinking Ross wouldn't do the same (I like to think he will look to build something a bit more long term) but Lampard has made it clear his long term ambition is to manage Chelsea so any chance to jump ship to a bigger club I think he would.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lampard on 10:24 - May 19 with 1097 viewsstrikalite

He'd have to be doing a damn good job here to be offered a decent Prem job though, shall we just take that right now? Everyone linked is a risk, Ross could(hope not!)be well out of his depth in this hugely competitive league, who know's..
Lampard on 10:25 - May 19 with 1095 viewspointofblue

Any manager who leaves a club to join us will surely be prepared to leave us for someone else? Unless they have Ipswich roots which none of the current favourites do.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lampard on 10:34 - May 19 with 1064 viewsBlueyandCrazy

In the current climate it’s a hell of a jump from succeeding at Ipswich to the Chelsea role. He’d have to take us up and keep us there to be considered....and I’d be quite happy about that.

Don’t be naive about Ross, probably less of a jump for him from ITFC to either Celtic or Scotland if sucessful!

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Lampard on 10:38 - May 19 with 1056 viewslowhouseblue

to be fair, if we ever have a manager who moves from us to chelsea we will have done very well out of the experience.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Lampard on 13:05 - May 19 with 966 viewsBlueBadger

Lampard on 10:38 - May 19 by lowhouseblue

to be fair, if we ever have a manager who moves from us to chelsea we will have done very well out of the experience.

Or Chelsea have REALLY hit bad times.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024