Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... 13:45 - May 23 with 874 viewsN2_Blue

Jeeze, can our fans get a grip.

Treating Ross like he's the messiah, he could be anything, and if he wants to go to Sunderland, let him, it shows he doesn't see our club as his first choice and the fact he has spoken to them without his own's club's permission show's plenty about his character.

The same character that was fairly dubious as a player and had bouts of home sickness.

Personally i think it may not be a bad thing missing out on this guy as if it was a choice between us and Sunderland then he didn't want us enough to be our manager!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:47 - May 23 with 848 viewsFunge

The fans, sure as fck, aren't the issue here.
Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:48 - May 23 with 849 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This notion that 'if he wanted to be here, he'd of waited' is nonsense.

We want players and staff who want to be at ITFC, yes, of course we do.

But its a two way street; and ME was clearly making him (JR) wait on Hurst. It hardly shouts, you're our number one choice does it?
[Post edited 23 May 2018 13:50]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:49 - May 23 with 843 viewshomer_123

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:47 - May 23 by Funge

A small point of order. We are where we are as a consequence of fans making Micks tenure impossible.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:56 - May 23 with 819 viewsFunge

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:49 - May 23 by homer_123

A small point of order. We are where we are as a consequence of fans making Micks tenure impossible.

Revisionist drivel.

I thoroughly tire of this idea that the 'fans' forced Mick out; the man has an ego the size of Luxembourg, and played up to it at every available opportunity.

There is a curious gaggle of Towun fans on here, who repeatedly reference the drunken brayings of 50 balloon-headed simpletons at Brentford, as somehow being endemic of a wider section of support.

An example of fans actually acting 'dreadfully'? London Stadium, Spammers vs Burnley. That's making the tenure of a club 'impossible'.
Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:57 - May 23 with 813 viewsN2_Blue

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:47 - May 23 by Funge

I disagree, a proportion of our fans have acted like cretins for a while now

The treatment of certain players and the vitriol spouted at McCarthy are pathetic...and when it continued after he announced he would be leaving, he had it spot on when he called them numbskulls.

Yes all clubs have them but I can't think of a club with such a large proportion of flouncers right now.

Sigh

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:57 - May 23 with 809 viewsFrimleyBlue

Our fans get more embarrassing by the day.... on 13:49 - May 23 by homer_123

No, we are where we are as Mick became stale and blamed the fans for it

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024