Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... 17:32 - May 23 with 1009 viewsReuser_is_God

https://bit.ly/2kiWFg0

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:33 - May 23 with 990 viewschicoazul

Das it mane. Das it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:35 - May 23 with 962 viewsHerbivore

Time to move on then.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:36 - May 23 with 957 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Sunderland owner saying he is hoping to make announcement tomorrow
[Post edited 23 May 2018 17:37]

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:37 - May 23 with 935 viewschicoazul

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:36 - May 23 by KieranMcKenna1

Sunderland have a French fan twitter account, what a world.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:39 - May 23 with 911 viewsSitfcB

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:36 - May 23 by KieranMcKenna1

Pah. Fake news, that say's 18:05....! It's only 17:39!!1!!1!
[Post edited 23 May 2018 17:40]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:39 - May 23 with 907 viewsJohnny_Boy

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:37 - May 23 by chicoazul

Sunderland have a French fan twitter account, what a world.

La Chat Noir
St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:44 - May 23 with 877 viewsCheltenham_Blue

St Mirren confirm they’ve given Sunderland permission to speak to Ross... on 17:35 - May 23 by Herbivore

Time to move on then.

Particularly when they didn't make any official announcement when they gave us permission.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024