Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) 13:34 - May 23 with 2588 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 13:35 - May 23 with 2581 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Why do you care what they think? Feck them budgies

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 13:35 - May 23 with 2582 viewsSouperJim

I'd be more concerned with the colossal hole in their wage budget if I was them

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 13:36 - May 23 with 2565 viewschicoazul

Who cares. They literally had a celebration about going out of the UEFA Cup at the 3rd round 25 years ago last week.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 14:10 - May 23 with 2480 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 13:36 - May 23 by chicoazul

Who cares. They literally had a celebration about going out of the UEFA Cup at the 3rd round 25 years ago last week.

Isn’t there an enamel badge recognising this?

Would go well with their home-turf NCFC 1-1 ITFC poster

Poll: W or W

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 14:22 - May 23 with 2447 viewsHipsterectomy

They spent 3 months looking for a manager and then hired the radio presenter who was already caretaker

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 14:24 - May 23 with 2433 viewsgiant_stow

I can confirm that this one is - just had a call from marcus saying i impressed in the interview, they like my 1-1-8 formation and not to book a holiday.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:52 - May 23 with 2323 viewsyoda

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 13:36 - May 23 by chicoazul

Not a celebration as you well know,it was a charity game to raise much needed money for the Community Sports Foundation,sorry if you found that an any way amusing.
Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:53 - May 23 with 2304 viewsJ2BLUE

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:52 - May 23 by yoda

Not a celebration as you well know,it was a charity game to raise much needed money for the Community Sports Foundation,sorry if you found that an any way amusing.

You must have been disappointed none of your legend turned up?

Fair play to your lot for stepping in though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:54 - May 23 with 2297 viewsDanFord

But you left it exactly 25 years to decide to raise this money? #InNoWayACelebration #TinPot

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:55 - May 23 with 2278 viewscrazyblue68

I said weeks ago, all this dithering over managers and we would lose all our candidates. Just get Burley in Evans and let him start sorting this shambles of a club out.
Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:55 - May 23 with 2278 viewsReuser_is_God

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 14:24 - May 23 by giant_stow

I can confirm that this one is - just had a call from marcus saying i impressed in the interview, they like my 1-1-8 formation and not to book a holiday.

I’d rather we appointed Harvey Price than a Norwich fan.

Not that there’s much difference.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:02 - May 23 with 2241 viewsyoda

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:54 - May 23 by DanFord

But you left it exactly 25 years to decide to raise this money? #InNoWayACelebration #TinPot

Yeah why raise money for the local community when you can rip them off eh ?#Stjohnsambulanceforone
Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:08 - May 23 with 2210 viewsDanFord

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:02 - May 23 by yoda

Yeah why raise money for the local community when you can rip them off eh ?#Stjohnsambulanceforone

Their own fault for wearing yellow and green.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 17:09]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:10 - May 23 with 2200 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:02 - May 23 by yoda

Had any more stand burnings lately?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:16 - May 23 with 2176 viewsgiant_stow

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 16:55 - May 23 by Reuser_is_God

I’d rather we appointed Harvey Price than a Norwich fan.

Not that there’s much difference.

[first task of the first day: stadium ban for RiG)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:16 - May 23 with 2168 viewsclive_baker

Not sure why. I would rather be manager-less and let Klug carry on next season than have Wagner off the X factor.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 17:17]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:27 - May 23 with 2126 viewschicoazul

I found it very very amusing so no need to apologise.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bet the Budgies are loving this (n/t) on 17:43 - May 23 with 2099 viewsm14_blue

Why would they be loving it?

We could hire my Nan and she'd be better than Farke.

And she died 6 years ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024