Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... 11:51 - Jun 11 with 1184 viewsSuperfrans

Good to see it has done well.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 11:54 - Jun 11 with 1172 viewsbracknell_blue

Got the DVD delivered and watched it on Saturday. Very enjoyable, and also very emotional. Both my wife and I were in tears at the end.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 12:15 - Jun 11 with 1132 viewsMatt_Netherlands

ITPC will be delighted!

I always thought the "I (IIII), P (PPPP)" song was a funny way of teaching numbskulls how to spell Ipswich... clearly the official charts company could do with a rendition...
Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 12:16 - Jun 11 with 1130 viewsKieran_Knows

Got it on DVD for my Dad for fathers day next weekend ... hoping he watches it fairly quickly so I can then watch it!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 12:56 - Jun 11 with 1091 viewscrazyblue68

Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 11:54 - Jun 11 by bracknell_blue

Got the DVD delivered and watched it on Saturday. Very enjoyable, and also very emotional. Both my wife and I were in tears at the end.

Watched it Sunday afternoon on dvd. Great film. Some really good interviews. I think the film did Bobby proud.
Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 13:21 - Jun 11 with 1061 viewsMVBlue

Sir Bobby film went Top 10 this week... on 11:54 - Jun 11 by bracknell_blue

Hard not to shed a tear, he treated everyone so well, a Gent and a winner.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024