Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ready for tomorrow 12:10 - Jun 20 with 1603 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Ready for tomorrow on 12:54 - Jun 20 with 1449 viewsSteve_M

🚨 Fixtures 🚨 by 12th_Man 20 Jun 2018 10:50
We will be playing everyone home and away

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ready for tomorrow on 13:37 - Jun 20 with 1374 views12th_Man

Ready for tomorrow on 12:54 - Jun 20 by Steve_M

🚨 Fixtures 🚨 by 12th_Man 20 Jun 2018 10:50
We will be playing everyone home and away

Correct

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Ready for tomorrow on 13:39 - Jun 20 with 1363 viewsSpruceMoose

Ready for tomorrow on 13:37 - Jun 20 by 12th_Man

Correct

What if Villa go bust and can't meet all their fixtures? Just saying, I think we should show a little caution here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ready for tomorrow on 15:32 - Jun 20 with 1282 viewsJ2BLUE

Am I allowed to be excited about this? Should I wait until 12 tomorrow to give you real fans a chance to look at them first?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ready for tomorrow on 15:52 - Jun 20 with 1236 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ready for tomorrow on 13:37 - Jun 20 by 12th_Man

Correct

Not necessarily in that order though. Some might be away and home. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ready for tomorrow on 15:52 - Jun 20 with 1235 viewsNewcyBlue

Can’t wait mate.

Looking forward to planning my day trips, only to get to the turnstiles with my 5 year old and be turned away for being day trippers. Or something like that.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Ready for tomorrow on 15:54 - Jun 20 with 1230 viewshoppy

Ready for tomorrow on 15:32 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

Am I allowed to be excited about this? Should I wait until 12 tomorrow to give you real fans a chance to look at them first?

No, you can just wait until 12th man posts them up shortly after they come out.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ready for tomorrow on 15:56 - Jun 20 with 1221 viewsSpruceMoose

Ready for tomorrow on 15:52 - Jun 20 by NewcyBlue

Can’t wait mate.

Looking forward to planning my day trips, only to get to the turnstiles with my 5 year old and be turned away for being day trippers. Or something like that.

I think you need to get pre-approval for even submitting the ticket application this year. Six years of home and away ticket stubs AND at least 60% of the programmes produced in this time, of which 20% must be signed by at least two ITFC players who were playing in that game.

A written affidavit from a board member attesting to your fan fanaticism is really the bare minimum for even getting a foot in the door these days.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Ready for tomorrow on 16:01 - Jun 20 with 1213 viewsNewcyBlue

Ready for tomorrow on 15:56 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I think you need to get pre-approval for even submitting the ticket application this year. Six years of home and away ticket stubs AND at least 60% of the programmes produced in this time, of which 20% must be signed by at least two ITFC players who were playing in that game.

A written affidavit from a board member attesting to your fan fanaticism is really the bare minimum for even getting a foot in the door these days.

I’ll have to get my Seamans book, but I reckon over the last 6 years I have been home for around 25 months.

Right now it’s locked away in the Captains office, when I next get my hands on it I will calculate.

Ready for tomorrow on 16:03 - Jun 20 with 1203 viewsSpruceMoose

Ready for tomorrow on 16:01 - Jun 20 by NewcyBlue

I’ll have to get my Seamans book, but I reckon over the last 6 years I have been home for around 25 months.

Right now it’s locked away in the Captains office, when I next get my hands on it I will calculate.

I'm afraid they will just view your reasoning with contempt. Since 12th_man took over the Official Supporters Club they have started to take some really militant positions on these things. The best approach is to murder someone who meets the criteria and assume their identity.

Ready for tomorrow on 16:10 - Jun 20 with 1190 viewsNewcyBlue

Ready for tomorrow on 16:03 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I'm afraid they will just view your reasoning with contempt. Since 12th_man took over the Official Supporters Club they have started to take some really militant positions on these things. The best approach is to murder someone who meets the criteria and assume their identity.

Assume another’s identity? Why would I want to disgrace myself doing that?!?

Ready for tomorrow on 16:12 - Jun 20 with 1186 viewsSpruceMoose

Ready for tomorrow on 16:10 - Jun 20 by NewcyBlue

Assume another’s identity? Why would I want to disgrace myself doing that?!?

If you're not prepared to go to these lengths to get a ticket then you clearly aren't a super fan.

I 'accidentally' killed Lucan some months back, so took on his identity. Now I just have to wait until the banning order is over and I'll be back in the game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024