Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 22:35 - Jun 20 with 1584 viewsStNeotsBlue

Extremely self indulgent but extremely enjoyable. Two old pals just having a bit of a laugh.
Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 22:37 - Jun 20 with 1581 viewsLord_Lucan

I've just this minute put it on.

I've been looking forward to it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 22:43 - Jun 20 with 1560 viewsfooters

Love both of them and fishing. This has to be good! Cheers, StNeots!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 23:02 - Jun 20 with 1519 viewsLord_Lucan

It was ok wasn't it.

Would like to have seen more fishing though and I suppose Bob Mortimer isn't one of my faves.

Bit like a downmarket The Trip I guess.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 00:47 - Jun 21 with 1450 viewswitchdoctor

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 23:02 - Jun 20 by Lord_Lucan

It was ok wasn't it.

Would like to have seen more fishing though and I suppose Bob Mortimer isn't one of my faves.

Bit like a downmarket The Trip I guess.

not a fisherman but thoroughly enjoyed it..lots of chuckling on my part..👍
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 0:53]
Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 05:08 - Jun 21 with 1383 viewsOldsmoker

Nice 'n' slow TV.
Bob doesn't quite get the "keep quiet" etiquette around the river bank.
Disappointed that Bob didn't do his Churchill dog catchphrase "oh yes".

At the end, Bob showed Paul his operation scars and them asked if he had any. I've been circumcised - wanna see that?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 06:45 - Jun 21 with 1338 viewsITFC_Forever

Go what?!?!

Oh, fishing....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 08:54 - Jun 21 with 1236 viewsJohnWarksTash

Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer Go Fishing on BBC2 on 06:45 - Jun 21 by ITFC_Forever

Go what?!?!

Oh, fishing....

"I've lost my watch Bob...."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024