Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it comes to a Pen shoot out 09:08 - Jun 30 with 1202 viewstextbackup

my five (not neces this order) would be

KANE

TRIPPIER

LINGARD

STONES

HENDERSON

i'd hope a pray that Sterling wasn't anywhere near one, as it would have miss written all over it, like the lad, but you can just see it happening.

id also have rashford, young, vardy. and if it came to it Pickford (if it went further than 5 pens)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:15 - Jun 30 with 1184 viewsSuperblue95

Agree about Sterling, you can just see him trying to place it in the bottom corner but just ending up doing a back pass to the keeper.

Although it'll make a change from all the others blasting it high and wide in typical England fashion

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:18 - Jun 30 with 1172 viewsBluefish

All you need to remember is never trust a left footer. I loved a pressure pen especially a shoot out. Put it in off the post in Creake Shield Final.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:18]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:34 - Jun 30 with 1127 viewstextbackup

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:15 - Jun 30 by Superblue95

Agree about Sterling, you can just see him trying to place it in the bottom corner but just ending up doing a back pass to the keeper.

Although it'll make a change from all the others blasting it high and wide in typical England fashion

some players just aren't built for pens. when the likes of Ince Batty Vessel etc walked up you could sense what would happen.... horrible feeling

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:36 - Jun 30 with 1119 viewsSuperblue95

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:34 - Jun 30 by textbackup

some players just aren't built for pens. when the likes of Ince Batty Vessel etc walked up you could sense what would happen.... horrible feeling

Don't forget Dan Harding against MK Dons in the cup a few years back. Think most the stand got up and starting leaving when he walked up to take one

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:40 - Jun 30 with 1109 viewstextbackup

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:36 - Jun 30 by Superblue95

Don't forget Dan Harding against MK Dons in the cup a few years back. Think most the stand got up and starting leaving when he walked up to take one

got to say, there aren't many town players id have any confidence in, waghorn is the only one

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:46 - Jun 30 with 1093 viewsPecker

Kane, Trippier, Stones, McGuire, Pickford.
If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:30 - Jul 1 with 947 viewsVaughan8

If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 09:46 - Jun 30 by Pecker

Kane, Trippier, Stones, McGuire, Pickford.

McGuire Not sure what is it about misspelling players names but surely you would know how it is spelt if you watched or read about the games etc. Next it will be we have a Gerkin in goal....... foreign names fair enough but not British names.

Surely no1 really knows how good each player is at penalties though any forward should be taking them. Kane, Rashford and Vardy should have one if on the pitch. Henderson, Lingard and Alli are the other possibles.

As others have said, Sterling doesn’t seem to me a penalty taker. Would prob crack under the pressure. But what do any of us know! Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.
If it comes to a Pen shoot out on 10:19 - Jul 1 with 900 viewsbournemouthblue

Sterling despite his obvious talent and athletism does seem quite shy and very much a confidence player

There must be some decent strikers of a ball in our side

Kane, Vardy, Lingard, Henderson, Dier, Young, Maguire and Stones all seem pretty good to me

I'm a big fan of keepers taking penalties provided they are confident because they know how to nail a football!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024