Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? 14:54 - Jul 1 with 1124 viewsconnorscontract

It could come down to an early Red Card or a dodgy penalty...

Let's hope not, eh?
Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:05 - Jul 1 with 1099 viewsKeno

it would be funny if Russia go out to a contentious VAR decision!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:15 - Jul 1 with 1087 viewsconnorscontract

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:05 - Jul 1 by Keno

it would be funny if Russia go out to a contentious VAR decision!!

Oh dear! Taxi to the Gulag for Mr Ignashevich!
Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:19 - Jul 1 with 1074 viewsBackToRussia

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:15 - Jul 1 by connorscontract

Oh dear! Taxi to the Gulag for Mr Ignashevich!

Belly laughs at that OG. Love it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:37 - Jul 1 with 1055 viewsSteve_M

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:19 - Jul 1 by BackToRussia

It's a special kind of defending to foul Ramos and still score the own goal at the same time.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 15:37]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:38 - Jul 1 with 1047 viewsBackToRussia

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:37 - Jul 1 by Steve_M

It's a special kind of defending to foul Ramos and still score the own goal at the same time.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 15:37]

The rarely seen backheel-rugby tackle combo.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:44 - Jul 1 with 1027 viewsconnorscontract

My alternative thread title would have been: "Which of the Catalans will give the penalty away?"

This one:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/01/barcelona-gerard-pique-catalan-
Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:47 - Jul 1 with 1016 viewsKeno

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:38 - Jul 1 by BackToRussia

The rarely seen backheel-rugby tackle combo.

Oh very special

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44674565

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 16:17 - Jul 1 with 975 viewsconnorscontract

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 15:19 - Jul 1 by BackToRussia

Wait! Do you think I'm Old Git???!!!???
Login to get fewer ads

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:05 - Jul 1 with 942 viewsBackToRussia

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 16:17 - Jul 1 by connorscontract

Wait! Do you think I'm Old Git???!!!???

Wonder what he's up to. Probably thinking inappropriate thoughts about various foreign nationalities.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:25 - Jul 1 with 900 viewsStokieBlue

There you go!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:25 - Jul 1 with 897 viewsSpruceMoose

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:25 - Jul 1 by StokieBlue

There you go!

SB

Hmm.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:28 - Jul 1 with 887 viewsBackToRussia

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:25 - Jul 1 by StokieBlue

There you go!

SB

Was it an obvious error? Marginal call for me, no pen right decision.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:28 - Jul 1 with 886 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Over to VladiVAR Putin.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:28 - Jul 1 with 885 viewsfloridaboy

There you go!

SB

So was Putin overseeing VAR! Definitely a penalty for holding. Plain to see. Officials bottled the decision.

Set up for Russian win. Spain haven't been great but the Russians are awful!
Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:29 - Jul 1 with 879 viewsStokieBlue

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:28 - Jul 1 by BackToRussia

Normally I'd agree but those holding fouls have been penalties most of the tournament.

SB

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:29 - Jul 1 with 873 viewsSpruceMoose

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:28 - Jul 1 by BackToRussia

We have seen those given all tournament long to be fair. Not saying they should have been given, mind you.

Anyhow, Spain are showing no kind of urgency to win this. Must fancy the shoot out
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 17:30]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:31 - Jul 1 with 865 viewsStokieBlue

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:29 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

We have seen those given all tournament long to be fair. Not saying they should have been given, mind you.

Anyhow, Spain are showing no kind of urgency to win this. Must fancy the shoot out
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 17:30]

Spain are just dull.

The BBC even described them as "faffing" around she the ball and getting nowhere.

SB

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:47 - Jul 1 with 835 viewsBackToRussia

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:29 - Jul 1 by StokieBlue

Normally I'd agree but those holding fouls have been penalties most of the tournament.

SB

I don't really think either of them were held. Almost, but they probably had hold of them for less than a second.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:56 - Jul 1 with 815 viewsbritbiker

Are we all settled down for Hierro's 11 men against Putin's 14 men? on 17:47 - Jul 1 by BackToRussia

I don't really think either of them were held. Almost, but they probably had hold of them for less than a second.

Whilst there have been several cases of rugby tackles on attackers in this tournament, there are also cases where the attackers push themselves into the defender and fall to the ground.
I'm glad refs are clamping down but unfortunately strikers soon learn to cheat the system and will be falling all over the place now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024