Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? 07:59 - Jul 4 with 1330 viewshoppy

Particularly over the last couple of days?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 08:14 - Jul 4 with 1321 viewsNo9

As soon as the final whistle went, 3 Lions was played over the P.A.
Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 09:20 - Jul 4 with 1297 viewsGuthrum

Was in town last night after the end of the match and it was full of exceedingly p1ssed youngsters (most of whom cannot even have been born in 1996), constantly singing the "It's coming home" bit, but without any of the rest of the song.

As my mate's girlfriend put it "There's a few more games to go yet". Still nice to see the positivity, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 09:21 - Jul 4 with 1296 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've been walking round the house quietly singing it to myself!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 10:49 - Jul 4 with 1278 viewssolemio

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 09:21 - Jul 4 by BrixtonBlue

I've been walking round the house quietly singing it to myself!

I could hear it from here. You call that quiet!
[Redacted] on 10:53 - Jul 4 with 1271 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 10:56 - Jul 4 with 1265 viewsKieran_Knows

I played World in Motion 8 times on the way to work yesterday, this morning I played Three Lions 7 times.

It's coming home, football is bloomin' well coming home.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 11:00 - Jul 4 with 1258 viewsfarkenhell

The weekend before England's game against Tunisia, my son's (6) headmaster gave the entire school the same homework for the weekend - go home, find and watch/listen to something called "Three Lions".

On Monday just gone, the school had its annual prize giving in the hall beginning with a slide show of events that had taken place during the year. The parents and children waited whilst the Head set up things. Suddenly, without warning, one or two of the children started singing Three Lions, followed by more, then the parents. It was surreal. Apparently, the children have been singing it every day since the Tunisia game.

How times change. When I went to school, all I remember receiving from my Head was a clip round the ear or a ruler to the back of my legs!
Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 11:04 - Jul 4 with 1249 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 11:00 - Jul 4 by farkenhell

The weekend before England's game against Tunisia, my son's (6) headmaster gave the entire school the same homework for the weekend - go home, find and watch/listen to something called "Three Lions".

On Monday just gone, the school had its annual prize giving in the hall beginning with a slide show of events that had taken place during the year. The parents and children waited whilst the Head set up things. Suddenly, without warning, one or two of the children started singing Three Lions, followed by more, then the parents. It was surreal. Apparently, the children have been singing it every day since the Tunisia game.

How times change. When I went to school, all I remember receiving from my Head was a clip round the ear or a ruler to the back of my legs!

Ha, lovely story!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 11:44 - Jul 4 with 1229 viewsSonOfSpock

Nope
Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 12:31 - Jul 4 with 1199 viewshoppy

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 11:44 - Jul 4 by SonOfSpock

Nope

OK.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 12:48 - Jul 4 with 1177 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone else found themselves humming 3 Lions to themselves almost constantly? on 12:31 - Jul 4 by hoppy

OK.

A man of few words is Son of Spock

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024