Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket 17:09 - Jul 10 with 1693 viewsReuser_is_God

I’ve just delivered some shopping to an Ipswich address & I must say it was an absolute honour to finally meet The Megaphone Man.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 17:09]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:11 - Jul 10 with 1631 viewsPinewoodblue

Favourite cheese and TWTD user name or were you dumbstruck?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:12 - Jul 10 with 1615 viewsSitfcB

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:11 - Jul 10 by Pinewoodblue

Favourite cheese and TWTD user name or were you dumbstruck?

Err

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:14 - Jul 10 with 1591 viewsartsbossbeard

From an outsider looking in perspective, I'm sure that's exactly how he felt.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:16 - Jul 10 with 1575 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I always thought he was paid by the club as an employee before someone on here said otherwise a while back

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:16 - Jul 10 with 1561 viewsBloomBlue

Did he talk to you using the megaphone?
I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 17:21 - Jul 10 with 1519 viewschicoazul

THANK YOU TESCO FOR THE DELIVERYYYY
TESCO DELIVERY MANNNN
THANK YOUUUUU
FOR THE DELIVERYYYYYY

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I work as a delivery driver for a national supermarket on 18:06 - Jul 10 with 1346 viewsBlue_Order

If it’s Morrison’s you work for, you’re just as bad as Jordan Rhodes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024