Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This novichok thing is getting really weird. 11:10 - Jul 14 with 1369 viewsLord_Lucan

So the novichok that poisoned the last couple has been found in a bottle inside their home, experts are now analysing it to see if it's the same novichock as the Skripal batch - or I presume a different batch that was ordered from Avon.

Nothing adds up about the whole thing from start to finish - starting with the fact that the ex Russian spy in fear of his life didn't have a CCTV system.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:11 - Jul 14 with 1347 viewsHerbivore

Inside job?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:12 - Jul 14 with 1351 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

From what I read last week, it was being hinted that they were both drug users and a needle they used may have come into contact with this stuff. Wish I knew where I saw it though so I could link the article.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:14 - Jul 14 with 1330 viewsLord_Lucan

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:11 - Jul 14 by Herbivore

Inside job?

Not sure what to make of it but I have never gone along with the official line.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:19 - Jul 14 with 1304 viewsStokieBlue

Registered drug users picking up bottles of random stuff isn't really that weird is it?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:21 - Jul 14 with 1291 viewsKeno

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:14 - Jul 14 by Lord_Lucan

Not sure what to make of it but I have never gone along with the official line.

Where is CIL when we need an explanation?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:23 - Jul 14 with 1290 viewsimsureazzure

The first novichok attack wasn't fatal, perhaps whoever completed that attack wanted to ensure they didn't have a bad batch, found a couple of people who they believed wouldn't be missed and tested.
This novichok thing is getting really weird. on 11:26 - Jul 14 with 1273 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Skip diving innit!
Old bill should know which skip by now, wonder if we will be told.

Those state sponsored Russian assassins are a bit amateur aren't they!
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 12:06]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024